I am sorry

You awoke from a long sleep after your shower to a knock at the door. "(Y/n)? Can I please talk to you?" The voice was way to familiar for you. "What do you want?" You responded low and quiet. Staring at the cement block of a door as you waited for a response. You've never noticed how old the house - the mansion was. The tall-oversized dark oak doors with bright metal handles that flow over the whole door making it look like one large cage. How the ceilings are vaulted with crown moldings surrounding every place it can possibly go. The large windows with bars that remind you of an insane asylum.
After what seemed like a very long time - the voice finally spoke again. "I-I need to know that you understand I didn't mean or want to hurt you...that I'm completely sorry for the pain and sorrow I put you through, I didn't think through what I was doing-it's just, I've never met a girl that likes us, or liked us, for who we are-for what we are." You cringed as he spoke about what they are. It never truly crossed your mind about their lifestyle. About how they live and lived. "What do you mean? What are you then?" You bit your tongue as soon as the words slithered through your teeth. Not knowing if you would ever find out, but you let curiosity get the better of you. What could possibly go wrong? That you don't know what they are?
"Were different. We live different lives-lives you wouldn't understand." You opened the door to see his face staring back at you. "Make me understand then!" You demanded as you watched his sad facial expression drop. "I can't make you understand."
"Then explain as much as you can, please. You owe me this much..." your voice trailed off. You wasn't sure if you pushed it or not. "Sit down." he gestured to your unmade bed.
You did as told and walked over to take a seat on your bed. "Remember the nightmares you had as a child? The monsters under your bed and in your closet? The boogeyman that comes out at night and feeds on you or sometimes your soul?" He paused and took a deep breath. This is the only time you've seen Jeff calm and serious. He looked at you and continued, "basically, what I'm trying to tell you is, we are dangerous. What ever we are isn't something you need in your human life." You laughed on the inside, but showed no emotion that he could see. You didn't care what they were. You feel like you somewhat love slenderman, but he's never around. "Jeff, you clearly are not normal and I know that, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what or who you are. It matters how I feel about you. Nobody cares how I feel anymore and it makes me furious. Why doesn't anybody listen to me..." You let out a long sigh and continued, "so, you kill people?" He looked shocked by your question. "Yes, but I'm trying to stop. It's so hard though. I mean, you people ask for it. You're so stupid sometimes." You narrowed your eyes at him. Did he seriously just call me stupid? "You're not stupid. Just humans. Sorry for generalizing." You chuckled, "so, you're trying to stop? When's the last time you...you know...killed somebody?" He rubbed at the back of his neck and hesitated to tell you. "Just keep in mind I'm trying to stop-" you cut him off, "when's the last time you did it?" He looked down at the sheets he had between his fingers. " Last night..." you slumped your shoulders over and dropped your face in the palms of your hands. "Seriously Jeff? Why?" He slowly raised his head to meet your gaze. "I told you. They ask for it." You let out a soft chuckle and slapped your hands down on your lap. "Well, I'm going to go do stuff."
"Are we okay? Like, do you forgive me?" He spoke soft and low. "Yes." The creepy smile returned to his face as you got up. "Where are you going?" You turned back to him while your hand reached for the handle on the door. "Doesn't matter." You gave a small smile and walked out the door.

•••••••••••••••#•••••••••••••

A/N
Sorry for it being so short and not updating as frequent as I should. Stay with me though. Don't forget to comment and vote!!