Let's have some fun...

A/N
SOME MATURE CONTENT.

he quickly got up and grabbed your hand to keep you from opening the door. "what are you doing?" you gave him a funny look and repeated yourself, "doesn't matter." he pulled you in close with just inches apart from both of your faces. "i have been wanting to do this properly for a very long time..." his voice got delicate and low as he trailed off. "do wha-" you started to speak but he cut you off by a soft kiss on your lips. you slightly pulled back and looked at him in the eyes waiting for an apology. "Jeff... what was that about?" his facial expression dropped as much as it possibly could. "i am sorry about what happened when we first met. i am not use to humans or girls. please, (y/n) please understand and believe me when i tell you everything i do." you let a small smile grow across your face at the last bit of words he spoke. he slowly pulled you into a tighter hug. you let him. feeling his arms wrap around your body as you take a few steps closer to fill the gap in between. you let him slowly place his hands on the lower part of your back while you wrap your arms around his neck and tangle your hands in his long black curly hair. He slowly moved his face down to meet yours, looking you in the eyes as he slowly place a small kiss on your lips. he pulled back to look at you. you slowly opened your eyes as you noticed he wasnt going to place another. "your lips are small and very soft... very tasteful... very... delicious." he stopped talking when he noticed the fear filling your eyes when the word 'delicious' rolled off his tongue. "can i... kiss you again?" Hesitant, you stand there- breath becoming uneven with how he is making you feel. He leans in and kisses your left temple, "(y/n)" he moves down and kisses your jawline. "I have never wanted to be with a human before you." Kisses your neck. "You make me do things i should not do." He pulls you close, tightening the grip he has on you. " i am still your superior but you make me so weak." His hands slowly run over the thin fabric that is keeping his hands from touching your ass. "I just can not help it." He firmly grasps your butt making you take a step back while letting out a soft moan. You want it so bad, but you can't say you do.

you pulled at his hair to steady yourself, he grunted and pulled you even closer. " you are opened minded right, baby?" you pulled back and looked at him for a moment wondering what he could possibly mean by that. " i want to try some stuff with you if you don't mind." you nodded. " okay, tell me if you don't like it." you smiled and said okay.

he slowly pulled you into him and kissed you hard. licking down to your neck and slowly sucking at the soft tender skin there. he started pulling you with him as he made his way to the bed. He took your shoulders and pushed you down on your back. While running his hands up and down your sides he got on top and pushed his body against yours. "this is a night you will never forget." your face grew red as he started to move his hands down to your pants. "how do you usually do it?" He did not bother to unclasp your pants. Slid his cold hand right under the band. Slowly traced over the thin little panties you have on. "I think somebody is happy to see me." He puts a little more pressure on your underwear and starts to feel the slightest wetness. "That is supposed to be my line." You try to get out as you gasp from him pressing the fabric against you. you stopped looking at him and bit at your bottom lip. he grabbed your hands and put them above your head while he kissed at your shirt. He ran his finger over your nipple making it poke through the shirt. Smiling, he lowered his head to your nipple and slowly licked around it. He rubbed over it with his finger making it even harder. He took two fingers and started to caress your delicate little nipple before he slightly pinched it. Making you let out a moan pleading for more. Biting your lip, he pinched even harder. "You doing that makes me want to fuck the shit out of you. Now how do you usually take it?"

"i don't.." he looked at you confused as you slowly spoke again, "i mean, i haven't taken it before. i don't know what i am doing. " he leaned back to look at you. "you mean, you're a virgin?" your face grew red with embarrassment as he said the word. "err... yes..." you choked out finally. "so, you don't even know what you like then, huh?" you closed your eyes and bit at your bottom lip forgetting what he had said before." no i don't know what i like. i haven't done anything like this before. well, besides slenderman.." your face dropped at his name... you had forgot all about him, you didn't feel that bad because the lack of attention he has shown you. Jeff caressed your face and looked you in the eyes. "please forget him, for now at least. let us do this. don't ruin it i promise you will enjoy this just as much as i do." He slid his hand back over your underwear and started to slowly rub your little clit. He dropped his forehead to yours waiting to see if you would reply.

JEFF P.O.V

i didn't want her to back out now. not now. she had no idea how hard i am, just thinking about what i would do to her. considering shes a virgin i definitely didn't want her to back out. i know slenderman cant give her what i can. i can make her beg for pain... make her want to go until shes numb, even then she will be begging for more... until i run out of energy, and i never run out of energy. or maybe i will leave her wanting more. make her beg, beg like a slut she is...

Jeff stop! these thoughts are thoughts you cant have. thoughts you shouldn't have, but i cant help it. its so hot. her small body... shes untouched. shes open to everything. ah fuck! i have to have her. i can feel my pants expanding. i have to do this fast.

YOUR P.O.V

i don't know if he noticed i saw his bulge. you thought to yourself. i wonder what is going to happen. If he is going to do anything since he moved to the other side of the bed. You moved your hand over to his knee and placed it on it. "I still want this... what ever this is."
he slowly raised his head to look up at you. You could see all the hope in his eyes. "I'm positive." You moved on your knees and slowly pushed your hand up to his very noticeable hardened member. "Oh, I am very positive." He
Smirked and pulled you fast on his lap making you wrap your legs around his waist. " So, you like what you felt huh?" He grabbed your hand and glided it down to his pants. You bit your lip and gave a little squeeze. He gasped and kissed you. Licking at your bottom lip for and entrance to slip his tongue in. You held your lips tighter to give a playful no. He growled and pushed you on your back taking you up under him. Placing his dick right below your chin. "I was going to make you do stuff, but now I just want you to suck me." You gave a slight chuckle but just nodded. "I am your daddy call me your daddy." You couldn't help but to laugh this time. "You will be punished if you disobey." he said in a stern tone. You looked up at him and responded with "yes daddy."