Fabulous Roommate's

"Yes daddy," you spoke softly as he slowly unzipped his pants. Your eyes grew larger and larger as his hardened member slowly slipped out of his pants. "You are going to take as much in as you can, and when you can't take anymore, I'll pull your head and make you take the rest!" He gave a soft chuckle and moved it to your mouth. "What if I gag?" You asked quietly not knowing if that would even matter. "Good. I want you to." You slumped back on the bed. You felt so uneasy about this. There's no limits. You thought to yourself. "I would give you a safe word, but I'm going to be so far down your throat that you won't even be able to think about it." You lost all feeling as he spoke.

"You will be begging for more." He spoke as you slowly opened your mouth. "What the fuck?" You heard behind you, the voice was soft and quiet. "(y/n)?" It was slenderman. Jeff quickly got off of you and you sat up. "I came up here to talk to you and see if you needed anything, but apparently you're content..." His voice drifted off as he looked down to the floor. "No! slendy..." You moved closer to the end of the bed as you talked. "Don't tell me you didn't want this or that you weren't going to do it. Because, you clearly were." Your face dropped. You don't know how to feel. First he doesn't pay you any attention and now he's mad... You start to realize what is going on. Why am I doing this? Why? I don't even have any interest in Jeff. He just makes me weak at the knees. Why can slenderman not have that effect on me? You thought quickly as slenderman spoke. "I'm ashamed that you didn't tell me you wanted to be with him." You stood up on the floor and looked over to Jeff. "I don't want him! you don't pay any attention to me and he does! Even if it is the wrong attention. You removed me from my house basically and I get nothing! Why can you not see I don't want this?" He moved towards the door, "If you don't want this, then leave. I don't want you here." Your chest tightened. A small tear fell from your eye onto your cheek. All I wanted was to be shown love. I thought I could get that here. You couldn't bring yourself to actually say that. You looked at him and to Jeff. Your eyes moving from both of them and to the door. "Is that what you actually want?" Maybe he didn't actually want this. Maybe he is just angry. I can fix this. I cant fix this. "Yes." He responded without looking at you. "I'm sorry, but please leave." You looked to Jeff with hopeful eyes. "I am sorry..." anger filled your face. "that's all you can say? seriously? you ruined my relationship and hurt me and that's all you have to say!" he moved closer to you, "I apologized for hurting you, and you wanted this. I did nothing wrong. I shouldn't have to apologize. "I didn't want this!" he placed his hand on your shoulder, looked you in the eyes, and spoke, "yes, you did. you wanted this more than I did." you hit his hand away from you and stepped out of his gaze. "no I didn't!" you ran out the door. "why doesn't anybody believe or listen to me? why can I not be trusted. nobody wants me! how do I get out of this fucking place!" you yelled loud, not meaning to. toby appeared in front of you. "(y/n) please calm down."

you tripped as you took a step down the stairs. the last thing you remember before you got knocked out was toby grabbing your hand.

you woke up in a room. a room you haven't seen in a long time. or atleast, that's what it feels like. the purple walls are lighter than you remember, the bed is different. "mom..." was the first thing that came to mind as you slowly sat up. "no, still not back yet." you looked at the small chair that is in the corner of your room. slenderman. "how long have they been gone? how long have I been gone?" you looked at your nightstand to a picture of your family standing outside your old house. you, your mom and dad, and your brother, Cody. "only a week, maybe a few days more." you flip your legs over the edge of your bed. "how long have I been out?" walking to the sink in your bathroom you turned on the sink to splash cold water on your face to help wake yourself up. "an hour." laughter escaped from you. "figured it would've been a day." you turned around to go back to your bed but slenderman was blocking the door. "I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't want you to go. I don't want you to go. I'm sorry you didn't feel loved and I'm sorry I didn't show you love. its just..." his voice trailed off as you gave him a small hug. "I don't know what love is... I know I don't want to be away from you, I cant be away from you. not again."

"okay" is all you managed to say, "I'm going to go check on Cody. "I don't think that is a wise thing to do..." slenderman said. you looked at him and nodded you head. "maybe, but you kept me away. youre not telling me what to do now." you gave a innocent smile and walked out the door.

"hello! hey! whats up..." you started to laugh at yourself as you saw your brother walk out of his room. "nothing actually..." you smiled at him as he responded normally. that's one thing I can always count on, my brother. I'm sure I could leave for nine years and come back and say that, all he would do is say "nothing" I'm sure. you thought to yourself as you pulled him in for a hug. "hey! hair! watch the hair!" he yelled at you as you rubbed his head. "I never really liked you." he said as you pulled away from him. "ouch. okay ill leave..." you took a step away and turned around. "no! I missed you! where were you anyway?"

"I was at sally's" you gave a small chuckle, "who?" he responded, "I don't know... what have you been doing?" he looked at you funny and shrugged his shoulders, "nothing. playing games, wondering around, looking at all your stuff." you narrowed your eyes. "you did not!" Cody smiled, "oh, but I did." you shook you head and went back in your room. "what are you going to do now?" slenderman asked coming in your room from the window. " I think I might stay here. it would be easier." he nodded his head and gave you a small kiss on your forehead. "just know that there is always a place at my house. maybe you'll get to meet everybody..." you grew curious by what he meant. "you mea.. there's more of you? wait. no that sounds wrong. I didn't mean it like that. I just mean-" he cut you off and sat down on your bed. "yes. there is more of," he paused and looked at you, "of me." you smiled and bit your lip. "what's wrong?" you looked at him and sat up. "well... I don't know if you noticed but, you, toby, and Jeff scare me alone. how many of 'you' is there?" he patted your leg. "you don't need to be scared. I will protect you as long as you will let me."

"good. now how many of you is there?" you grew more curious and scared by the second. what are they like? will they hurt me? will they kill me? "I will protect you forever." he said moving his hand from your leg. "oh my god! how many!" you raised your voice a little with inpatients. "well... there's a few.... the ones that live with me wont hurt you. or ill make sure they don't." you backed up until you couldn't anymore. "oh my god. they're going to kill me. I knew it." he laughed at your overreacting. "no they are not."

"what are they're names? I at least want to know what to scream out while I'm being brutally murdered." he shook his head. " sculpture, smile dog, rake, masky, Jane did stay for awhile but her and Jeff got into it so... BEN, eyeless jack, and of course ticci toby. or toby to you." you started to cry. "I had no idea. that. there were so many. psychotic. people. out there!" you paused between words to add effect. "are you seriously crying?" slenderman asked, "we;;, yeah. how come I haven't ever seen them?" he shook his head in a attempt to not tell you. "no. tell me."

" they come out when you're asleep.I told them not to scare you. but now you know so.." you looked at him. your eyes full of nothing but fear. you wondered how many of them watched as you slept. how many followed you to the bathroom when you woke up in the middle of the night. if any one of them messed with you while you were sleeping. "what's different about you and them? what do they look like?" you can tell he's getting tired of your questions, but you don't care. you are scared out of your mind with curiosity about these odd characters. all you want to know is what you're about to meet. "well, the sculpture is basically I guess you could put it as a monster that when you blink he comes closer and closer each time until it reaches you and snap your neck, smile is a dog with a human face... I'm going to stop because you look terrified."you had your blanket over half of your face. you were actually scared now. "o-okay." you spoke softly as you slide under your blanket until your head hit your pillow. slenderman tucked you in. "thank you." you yawned out. he didn't respond. he was already out the window. you yawned again. you didn't noticed how sleepy you were until you calmed yourself from being frightened about his roommate's. aver awhile you slowly drifted asleep.

A/N

I DIDNT CHECK FOR ERRORS AND I TYPED THIS ON THE COMPUTER SO THERES NO CAPITAL LETTERS REALLY. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SUCKY ENDING AND SUCKY PART ALL TOGETHER. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. FEEL FREE TO SEND ME IDEAS FOR NEW PARTS AND NEW STORYS ALL TOGETHER. THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE FFEDBACK, I REALLY ENJOY HEARING/READING YOUR OPINIONS ON MY WRITING. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!