chapter.3

They all met up at the food court.

There they saw niki and called him over.

"Sunoo? Did you really pay for all of that?" Niki asked and was amazed on how rich he was.

"Ofcourse, stuffed babies are my thing yk"sunoo said chuckling.

"I got a rich boyfriend, mind giving some to me?" Niki said but sunoo was shock to hear him say his "bf"

"Im not your bf! And will never be." Sunoo was flustered on what he hear from niki.

"Sure sure." Jungwon exclaimed

"Lets get fooodd... Im hungryyyy"
Jake saidd.

Heeseung went and held jakes hand and whispered. "Eat me instead."
And jakes eyes widened.

"Srsly heeseung? Right here?" Jake
Said making heeseung nod as a joke.
Making jake roll his eye and lets go of the hands of heeseung.

Jungwon saw how not alot of people were at the food court, i mean it was already 2pm people already ate their lunch.

He then saw jay sitting alone just looking at his phone. jungwon saw the opportunity to flirt with him since he was bored.

Jungwon walks over to jay and took his phone, grabbing his chin and kissed him

On the cheek.

Then jungwon sat on his lap that made jay blushed hard.

"Well you look pretty today." Jungwon said making jay reply with a "well you look cute and flirty today."

Jay puts his hands on jungwons waist making jungwon jumped and leapt out of his lap. Leaving jungwon standing and jay smirking.

"I'll get back at you." Jungwon glaring at jay.

"Yeah yeah. Anyway. Since tomorrow is still the weekend (sunday) wanna come over to my house?" Jay asked

"For what?" Jungwon asked in reply

"To tutor you obv. What were you thinking?"jay said laughing lightly.

Jungwon shrugged and nodded in response, *great, now i have to go to his house tomorrow, where even is that?* Jungwon thought.

"Dw, I'll send you the details in chat." Jay said as if he could read Jungwons mind.

Just then the others walked up to them.

"What were you guys doing when our attention wasn't on you guys?" Heeseung asked smirking.

"Just talking." Jungwon said. Though sunoo didn't believe him since he saw them flirt few mins ago.

Jungwon wanted to go to Jay's house but not to study. So he said something that made jay kinda stunned

"Guys, wanna hang out tomorrow at Jay's house? We could play games there or a movie or whatever." Jungwon said making everyone nod except for niki, he was gonna be busy that day because of his missing assignments.

Then everyone just ate .

The end of this chapter^^