NINE

Throwback

"Honestly,I can't believe you are making me do this,can't you see it's weird?"Pedri said,raising his hands up as a protest.

"If you are to help me at least don't be on my ass about it."Ferran stopped for a few seconds to face Pedri before continuing his walk.

"Yeah,like you gave me a choice."

"I can't see your problem,she's pretty hot if you haven't noticed and i am not making you do anything with her,you are just tagging along"Ferran said,getting tired of Pedri's unreasonable for him reaction.

"My problem is that she's our teammate's sister,not to mention that Sira's Lucho's daughter."Pedri explained,trying to pass his point to Ferran.

"Can you chill?We are just going to hang out with them."Ferran told him,doing the calm down motion with his hands.

"That's not the only thing you want to do."Pedri said,side smiling already knowing Ferran's reaction to his comment.

"Shut up,even the walls have ears here." Ferran rapidly turned back,he punched Pedri's arm before shushing him.

"One hour,then i am out."

"I should have asked Eric to come with me."Ferran let out,rolling his eyes as a sign of his annoyance towards Pedri.

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because knowing Eric,he would have made a move on her before we were to step a foot in the room."Ferran said only to cause Pedri to laugh,knowing Ferran had a point.

"Last thing i needed was to be seen with someone from Barcelona."Sophia told Sira while she was looking through her suitcase.

"What are you on about?"Sira said not taking her eyes off her phone,but still being confused on what Sophia was saying.

"Marco's already making up scenarios about me seeing someone from Barcelona,he thinks that's the reason i chose Barcelona over Madrid."Sophia stopped for a second to look at Sira whose reaction was to frown her eyebrows.

"Does he know you at all?"

"That's not the point.Do i have to remind you that you are the coach's daughter?"

"Come on Soph,i really like him and you know I can't be seen alone with him."Sira said causing Sophia to roll her eyes as she knew she couldn't say no to her.

"If she's a brat i am immediately out."Pedri was still mumbling about Ferran's arrangement.

"Why would you assume that she will be a brat?"Ferran told him,moving his head as a sign of annoyance on Pedri's continual protest.

"Do you want me to name reasons?"Pedri sarcastically asked Ferran.

"We are you so biased?"Ferran sighed,getting sick of their talk.

"She's most likely living off her brother's money- "

"Even if she is,i am not asking you to marry her."Ferran pointed out taking a pause in between.
"All i am asking is for you to come with me."

"Whatever."

The last thing Pedri wanted was to spend the night before the friendly game helping Ferran to do whatever he wanted to do with Sira,who happened to be the daughter of their coach.

He was dragging his feet,following Ferran to the girls' room.The only thing he was actually looking forward to was to get back to his room,play some fifa and crash on his bed.