Four

Later That day

Three of the four students sit in detention, Matt and Colby sat at the same table and Kate on another writing on a piece of paper.

Colby looks around "how come Kathy gets let off the hook?"
"i didnt, i just got everyone off the hook dumbass, lets go"

Colby jumps as he is startled by Kathys voice speaking behind him. He turns around "you're so mean" Kathy rolls her eyes "well maybe you two boys shouldnt be so stupid and then ill be nice"

Matt smirks "you still love me though~" Kathy nods "youre on thin ice mister" Matt goes silent and looks down.

Kate looks at Kathy "wait how did you get us out of it?" Kathy smiles "i know a few ways" Kate laughs a little and then the four students walk out of detention to be met with professor snape stood in front of them

Kathy smiles "afternoon professor" snape nods "Mcqueen" Kate looks at snape and gulps a little before walking past him quickly while the other three follow. Matt laughs "kate are you afraid of professor snape?"

Kate nods "kind of yes, hes spooky and i get the wrong vibes from him" Kathy laughs "hes just not a vibe" Both girls laugh as they walk to the dining hall for dinner.

Kathy sighs "looks like were sitting at house tables, see you guys later" Kate huffs "that means i have to listen to harry and ron gossiping about herminone" Kate and kathy walk to their house tables as the two boys walk to their table as well.

Colby sits down next to matt "im still shitting myself dude, that spider was massive" Matt nods "my entire life flashed before my eyes, i thought we would never make it out of there" Colby and Matt continue to talk about what had happened

Kate sits at the gryffindor table listening to some of the conversations happening around her, she then turns around quickly when she hears a voice behind her whispering
"bewear of the dark"
but nobody was there....