six

Lunch Time

Kate and Kathy sit opposite the boys at lunch in the great hall. Colby sighs "look, its probably just some slytherin plsying tricks on you"
Kathy sighs "why is it, whenever snything bad happens, slytherins get blamed?"

All three of the others look at Kathy who huffs "maybe you should all be focusing on your own houses then always assuming the worst of mine"
Kathy then stands up and walks away to sit at the slytherin table.

Kate glares at Colby "well done" Matt sighs "thats not usually how Kathy acts..something is wrong" Kate sighs "well she is right...slytherin gets blamed for everything bad that happens" Matt nods "yes but still, Kathy wouldnt just walk away like that"

Matt sighs and looks over at the table to see Kathy sat with draco and he huffs "maybe he knows something. He has always been close to her" Colby rolls his eyes "cause theyre in the same house dumbass"

Matt sighs "yes well i dont trust malfoy" Kate shrugs "nobody usually does matt. calm down"
Kate then stands up and walks over to kathy "hey, you ok?"

Kathy sighs and draco looks at kate "i think...i think we all should talk in my room"

Panic fills kates head as she looks over at kathy "whats going on?" Kathy smiles and then the trio walk to dracos room and Kathy sighs "i think you should sit down kate"

Kate gulps "um okay?" she then sits down "now tell me whats going on!"

"its really bad news.....i..