seven

"its bad news......i......

i woke up and i saw this"
Kathy slowly lifts her sleeve up on her arm and Kate gasps stepping back "no.."
Kate looks at Draco who nods and lifts his sleeve up too

Kate stares at them shocked "no, no this cant happen, Kathy-" Kathy sighs "it must be my dad, he must have, im not sure"
Draco sighs "he must have spoken to the dark lord" kate looks down "so this means-"

KAthy shakes her head "no of course not! no kate this wont change anything" Kate sighs "well it kind of does, does matt know" Kathy shakes her head "no.."

Kate looks at kathy in the eyes and kathy shakes her head "and he isnt going to know kate" kate sighs "sorry" kathy gasps as kate then begins to run towards the main hall.

Draco and Kathy gasp and start to chase after her, Kate runs through the halls and gasps as she bumps into the weasley twins. George gasps "whoa, you okay there?" Kate looks at them "oh, uh yes im fine i need to find matt" Fred nods "hes with Harry, ron and colby"

Kate tilts her head "wait wh- AH!" she gasps as Kathy then tackles her to the floor and sits on her back "you cant tell anyone"

in sync the twins say "cant tell anyone what? is there gossip around hogwarts we dont know about?" Kathy shakes her head "what? no. just go away" Fred shrugs "fine, talk to you later kate" kate huffs as the twins walk away

Kate looks at kathy "get off me now" kathy shakes her head "not till you promise you wont tell him, i know you two are joint at the hip and tell each other everything but i need you to shush on this one" Kate sighs and Draco walks over "girls why did i just see your boyfriends with potter?"

Kathys eyes widen "what?" she jumps up and rushes off to find matt. Kate stands up and looks at draco "what you staring at ass?" draco rolls his eyes "shut up simmons, look, this isnt kathys fault that this happened, the dark lord does this to make sure her family stays loyal"

Kate sighs "i knew her mother was an evil bitch but really?......my best friend is a death eater and im supposed to just stay calm?"

"excuse me, what did you just say"

both kate and draco turn around to see professor snape stood behind them.
kate gulps and whispers "shiiiiiiiiit"