Merciful Ruler?

29

Renai's body stirred up abruptly when she felt a delectable pump inside her. Her eyes scooped out of the sockets, hands clutching the sheet a little too tight. The wavering consciousness was quick to hit her in the right places. Without her realising, her hand shot to something that was spooning between her thighs. She fisted it while choking up on an instinctive moan from her throat. A moment later, she fathomed that her chin, thighs or maybe the whole body were trembling with a fulfilling sensation clambering up in her lower-area. It was the same sensation she had felt several times in the past few hours. But what made her squirm in shock was when her eyes laid on a giant brunette-haired head buried between her thighs, and a thing which was none other than his hot tongue was licking her wet pussy up like she was some meal he was fixated on having.

She was about to push at his head before he stabbed his long muscle inside her cunt, making her soul leave her body from the toes when her walls welcomed him. Her head feebly fell back and eyes closed in gratification as she rested on her elbows. He raked his hands under her thighs and tugged her waist closer to his needy mouth. He attacked her kitty and sucked it like a thirsty mammal. He dazedly shut his eyes and gulped all the sweet nectar her wetland was excreting. If only he was not an emperor who had the duty of serving his empire, he might have spent his life in this heaven, between her thighs, drinking her like she was some sacred siren whose potion was his healing medicament.

He gave her folds a heavy lick before putting his lips on her clit and peppering it ever so softly. The wet noises were filling the silence along with her stifling moans. The tip of his tongue rested on her clit and gradually started to tease her. Renai tried to close her thighs but that only squeezed his head in between. He moaned sizzlingly, making her stomach burst into butterflies. He parted his heavy-lids and gazed at her, his eyes were hit by a deep intoxication that was nourished by her body and gestures she was mistakenly making.

He maintained eye contact while lapping on her sweet cunt. The smooching melodies were reddening those tips of her ears but Zebian was least bothered by them. With all intent and purposes, he increased his tempo to produce the sounds more; for they were the evidence of his soft lovemaking.

He closed his eyes and skimmed his hands upward to her lumps. Naturally, he cupped those two perky breasts and kneaded them while inserting his tongue again and pushing it in and out in a mouthwatering rhythm. Renai's breath deepened with her eyes surrendering, she curled her legs around his shoulders as pleasure upturned many notches. His thumbs circled on her nipples while he gently massaged her tits.

He groaned deeply. His hot and heavy breaths fanned on her cunt. He fucked her deep and well until she whimpered and balled her fists before releasing a satisfying moan along cumming hard on his face. Her grip loosened and she slowly slumped back to the mattress.

Zebian detached his mouth after kissing his favourite region for the last time. He smiled tenderly before raising his gaze to her breasts that were bouncing laboriously. He crawled to her like a calm predator and halted above her face. He gulped dryly when her flustered face came as a fascinating sight.

"Greetings, my love," He whispered softly before bending and kissing her lightly. His hands came to hold her arm as he groaned in her mouth and pulled away with a wide smile.

"What a lovely morning indeed in the light of the start we have taken," He chuckled lightly and pecked her both cheeks that tinted scarlet red. She looked at him with timidity, frightened that he could get enraged any instant. Zebian noticed the look which got his forehead creasing into a faint frown.

"What troubles you, my sweet?" He asked in pure concern while his fingers came to pick the strands that were scattered over her chest. He took the tendril between his fingers and spun it over. Renai didn't reply on time as she was hyperconscious about the move he would be making next. His stern gaze flitted back to her face over her silence. "Have I asked a question? Is there something that troubles you..." He paused momentarily to watch her gulp. "...or are you scared of me?" He lifted his left brow as he hushed quietly, unintentionally intimidating her.