𝐈

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

--------------------------------------------------------

˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚

- 𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬' 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 -

--------------------------------------------------------

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬' 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 was filled with moans in the late hours of the evening. The glow of the moon was the only light illuminating the room. Sure Aurora should be worried about her brother or mom walking in, but by this point in her life they had learnt to knock at least 4 times before entering her room.

The girl was currently sat on her desk, with her legs wrapped around the waist of a boy, caught up in a heavy make out. Suddenly, the boy grabbed her thighs and moved towards the bed. He sat down, placing the small girl on his lap. See usually she would never have invited the boy over but she really didn't have much of a choice when he knocked on her window complaining about some stupid argument he had with his girlfriend.

Yes. You heard me, girlfriend. Aurora wasn't particularly concerned that he had a girlfriend purely because his girlfriend was a bit of a bitch. And she wasn't the only one who thought this. All of her friends complained about the rude girl. However, they were not aware that Aurora was sleeping with the girl's boyfriend on the side. That could be a real sting once she finds out.

But the two were very careful about sneaking around. They had created a mini list of rules when the rendezvous' first started:

Rule 1: Do not tell a single soul (This rule caused Aurora to trauma dump in her diary about 4 times a week)

Rule 2: Never sleep over (Sleeping over is only asking for trouble)

You will probably be thinking that a rule for not catching feelings is a necessity but Aurora refused to write it down as she did not want to be caught up in a movie.

They continued passionately making out until Aurora's phone buzzed. "Leave it," The boy demanded. Yet Aurora went to reach for it anyway, earning an eye roll from the boy. The arm around her waist, that was previously keeping her firmly on his lap, loosened in order to let her grab her phone. Aurora leaned over her phone to check her messages only to see a message from her twin brother, Wes: 'Keep it down or mom will tell you off for having someone here so late'. She laughed a little at her brothers cautiousness. "It's only Wes," She stated, moving back onto the boy below her after putting her phone back on the side table. "He said you sounded like a monster when you moan." The boy chuckled wrapping his arms tightly around her waist again to make sure she couldn't leave again due to any distractions. "Likely," He hummed against her lips, before connecting them.

Wes knew that his sister was often pre-occupied in her room late in the evening. He never thought to question who it was she was with because it wasn't really his business. It never occurred to him that his sister was purposely secretive about who she was seeing. But that's boys for you.

The two resumed their heated make out, disregarding everything around them. They ignored that fact that the boy should probably have gone home a long time ago, otherwise by now his sister would be extremely suspicious but the two didn't care. They were caught up in the moment and refused to let anything ruin it. The boy broke the kiss for a couple of seconds only to swiftly take off his shirt. Because of this, Aurora became distracted by his naked top half, staring at it in awe. Sure she had see him without a shirt on many times and she saw him fully naked most evenings, but she never got tired of the sight of the boy. He was gorgeous.

"You know it's rude to stare, princess." Her thoughts were interrupted, her cheeks becoming a light pink colour. His comment caused her to lightly push on his chest forcing him to lay down on his back beneath her. Instead of replying to the boy, she lustfully connected their lips. He begun to play with the bottom of her baby pink tank top as she moved down in order to start making hickeys on his neck, provoking a moan from the boy. Once she was pleased with the amount of hickeys she made, she sat up and moved to take off her top.

Yet once again she was interrupted by her phone vibrating. "How many times tonight am I going to get cockblocked by your phone, Rora?" The boy complained. Aurora reached over to her side table and grabbed her phone for the second time that evening, the boy held her waist to ensure she didn't fall off the bed.

"Holy shit!" The girl exclaimed, making eye contact with the boy below her. He could see that tears were building up in her eyes so he sat up and held onto her face to bring her comfort. "Tara's been attacked."

˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚

--------------------------------------------------------

(𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞) !!

sorry this is a bit short but describing people make out is a lot more difficult than i imagined

anyways, who do we think this mystery guy is (i say this like it isn't the most obvious thing in the world :) )

please don't forget to comment and vote to support this story !

love you guys loads <3

- 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 <𝟑
@-𝐈𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀