𝐈𝐈

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

--------------------------------------------------------

˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚

- 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬' 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 -

--------------------------------------------------------

𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 group made it back to the girls' apartment, Aurora had woken up from her power nap and surprisingly, was still drunk. There was no problem with this apart from the fact that Aurora was a very talkative drunk. And she had already forgotten about the argument between the Carpenter sisters.

"Oh my god!" Aurora exclaimed after a moment of silence.

"What is it?" Chad, who had Aurora on his back, asked.

"I've lost my cowgirl hat." She complained.

"Look at my head." The boy spoke.

"Oh yeah." She spoke slowly, tapping the hat on Chad's head. "How did you get my hat?"

When Aurora had fallen asleep, her hat had fallen off her head. When it was picked up by the boy, he had no choice but to wear it, as both his hands were holding the small blonde on his back. "Magic."

"That's crazy." Aurora spoke in bewilderment, causing Chad to laugh.

Unknown to the pair, Mindy and Anika were listening in to their conversation, not that is was that difficult as Aurora was still under the influence and speaking loudly.

"I know that I didn't see them together in Woodsboro but they really would be perfect together." Anika spoke quietly to Mindy, ensuing no one around them could overhear.

"They are." Mindy briefly looked back at the pair. She hadn't seen Chad smile that much since before all the Ghostface debacle back in Woodsboro. "He's the happiest when he's around her. Even when he was with Liv he wasn't as happy as he is with her."

"They really are meant for each other." Anika smiled. "Now all they need is to stop being pussies and tell each other how they feel."

"Yeah." Mindy whispered, as they entered the apartment building.

Chad groaned from behind them as he realised he would have to piggyback Aurora up all the stairs. In reality, he didn't mind as she was as light as a feather but honestly he would take any opportunity to continue speaking to her.