Eighteen

Hazel walked out of the apartment complex as she hugged her body.

She was still wearing that man's shirt as his blood soaked into her skin.

She stood in the doorway before seeing his car drive up to the front door.

He then got out causing her to burst with blissful joy.

She ran to him before wrapping her arms around him as she kissed him causing her to feel complete after the worst hours of her life.

He then looked at her before smiling.

"You're so beautiful," he said before wrapping his arms around her.

She nuzzled her face into his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair.

They both were covered in blood and injuries but neither of them cared.

She then looked into his eyes "Come on" he said before opening the car door for her.

She sat in the front passenger seat before watching him get into the driver's seat.

He then reached into the back before giving her one of her dresses.

"Here.

I can't fucking stand you wearing one of those bastard's shirts" he said.

She smiled before taking off the shirt.

he then grabbed it before throwing it out of the window.

She got changed before gasping as he placed his hand on her thigh before driving away from the apartment complex.

This all felt so familiar but certain parts were incredibly different.

He then drove in the opposite direction to the mansion.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To the airport.

I'm getting you the hell out of this town because we both will have targets on our backs if we don't" he said.

"Do you trust me?" he asked as he looked at her for a second before looking back at the road in front of them.

"I trust you," she said.

He continued to drive towards the airport before stopping beside a private jet.

Hazel looked at the jet before watching Claude talk to the piolet.

Someone then took their backs from the back of the car as Hazel stayed in the car.

Everything was starting to overwhelm her.

Suddenly Claude opened her car door before helping her out of the car.

"Can I lean on you?" she asked.

He looked at her before lifting her up.

"I can walk?" she said.

"You're exhausted.

Let yourself relax princess.

Nothing will happen to you as long as I'm here" he said before carrying her onto the jet.

He placed her in one of the seats before sitting down next to her.

"Lay your head on my lap," he said.

She looked at him before laying down.

He then ran his hands through her hair as she let herself relax.

"I love you," Hazel said.

"I love you too princess," he said.

She smiled before cuddling into his thighs.

"I didn't know I could love anyone until I met you," he said.

She had done what she had wanted to do since meeting him.

Hazel had unlocked that part of him that he never showed anyone and what made her feel so much joy is that no one would ever know the real him but her.

He kissed her softly causing her heart to flutter.

They then looked into each other's eyes as the jet took off.

They saved each other and in a way, their relationship will always be the same as a lock and key.