My love and only mine

It's been four years and me and Pony are still in love. We never broke our promise to get married. We still live in the Curtis house but are looking to move down the street into a small two story house. The rest of the gang is doing fine. Me, Johnny, and Dally are all still best friends. Johnny also moved in and sleeps on a mattress on the floor in Darry's room. I also just turned 18 and Pony turned 18 a while ago. Over all life's been pretty ok.

I walked into me and Pony's room to wake Pony up. I went to his side of the bed and sat on the edge. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled down at him. Pony's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me and softly smiled. "Morning, get enough beauty sleep?" I said and giggled. Pony smiled and pulled me down on top of him and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. I sat back up and hopped of the edge of the bed. "Breakfast." I said and smiled before walking out the door.

I walked to the kitchen where Darry was making breakfast. I put a hand on his shoulder and watched him cook. "He's up." I said and walked to the cupboards. "Alright thanks." Darry said and continued cooking. I made some coffee in the coffee pot. I poured five cups and set them on the table to cool off. I walked into the living room and met a sleepy Johnny.

"Morning Johnnycakes." I said. "Hmm." Johnny said and held his arms out as a sign he wanted a hug. I walked into his arms and embraced him in a big hug. Johnny let go and walked over to the couch and curled up on it. "Breakfast!" Darry yelled from the dining room. Me and Johnny quickly walked to the table and sat down, Darry soon following. "I thought you woke up Pony Anna?" Darry asked. "I did." I replied taking a bite of hash browns. "And where's Soda?" Darry asked. Me and Johnny both shrugged our shoulders and continued eating.

Just as Darry was going to go get Pony and Soda, they both came around the corner and took a seat at the table. Right as Soda sat down he jumped back up. "I've got a date! I forgot! Bye guys!" And with that Soda grabbed his coat and ran out the door. I guess I forgot to mention that Soda is planning on marrying this girl named Ella Emberlake. He's totally in love with her. I like her, shes a nice girl. She has long light brown hair and hazelnut eyes, the perfect smile, and likes cars. She's perfect for Soda.

Anyway, we finished breakfast and Pony and Johnny cleaned up. I was sitting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse when Dally, Two-Bit, and Steve barged in the door. "Hey! Anna!" Dal said and jumped on the couch, sitting next to me. "Hey Dal!" I said and lightly punched his shoulder. "Anna! What the hell! Your watching Mickey without me! How dare you!" Two-Bit yelled and Plopped down on the on the couch on the other side of me. I smiled and said "sorry....." before looking at Steve. "Are you going to say hi to me or just keep standing there?" I asked him sarcastically. "Sorry, hi..." Steve said and awkwardly walked away. I furrowed my eyebrows. Steve seems off today.

I turned to Dally. "Steve seems upset, do you know what's going on?" I asked a little worried. "I don't know what's up with him, he's been acting like that all morning." Dally said and shrugged his shoulders.

Just a minute later Soda barged in the door with Ella tagging behind, both smiling widely. "We have an announcement!" Soda said and pulled Ella In front of him. Ella held her left hand up and a shiny diamond ring caught our eyes. We all jumped up yelling in excitement except Steve. He just sat there and looked sad and hurt. "Congratulations!!!!" We all screamed and hugged Soda and Ella. "When's the wedding?!" I asked overly excited. "In about three weeks!" Soda exclaimed.

After a few minutes Soda said he and Ella were going somewhere else. And with that Soda picked Ella up, throwing her over his shoulder, and ran out the door. We all laughed and giggled and how cute they were. I sat back down on the couch and looked at the ceiling. I started daydreaming about what mine and Ponyboy's wedding is going to look like. I feel so in love its almost over whelming. Then I had a flashback to what Pony said when we were 14.

***FLASHBACK***

"I promise to marry you one day."

***FLASHBACK ENDS***

I smiled to myself and settled down to watch Mickey. I was silently watching the tv when Two-Bit spoke up, "Are we doing anything today?" He asked. "I have to go to the store to get some things. I should actually probably go now." I said getting up. "Can I come?" Two-Bit asked. "Of course." I said and me and Two-Bit walked out the door.

***JOHNNY'S POINT OF VIEW***

I went and sat next to Pony who was now sitting on the couch. "Hey Pony, I have a question." I said quietly so only Pony could hear. "Yeah?" Pony replied still watching the tv. "When are you going to propose to Anna?" I asked quietly. "Ok don't tell anyone." Pony whispered. "Ok." I said quickly. "I'm going to tomorrow." Pony said and smiled brightly. I smiled too, I was picturing Anna, my best friend since forever, walking down the aisle in a beautiful white gown waiting to marry the love of her life. She will be so happy. I wish I could see her face when Pony gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring.

"I won't tell a soul." I said and smiled at Pony. "I'm going to the lot for a while." I said and waved bye to everyone. I walked silently down the road still smiling at the thought of Anna getting married. As I was close to the lot I saw Anna and Two-Bit walking down the road with bags. I smiled and sat down against a tree and drifted off to sleep.

I hope you liked the first chapter of this book. This book will probably be shorter than the last and I hope thats ok. Anyway, STAY GOLD 🌅