Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Today is the day that I will remember for centuries, the day I will always remind my kids about, the most important day in my life, the day that will make me forever happy, my wedding day.

I woke up at 7:00 A.M. and took a shower. I then headed to my hair appointment. I walked in the door and a lady greeted me and seated me. I told her my idea for my hair and she got to work. I was there for about three hours. It was totally worth it to sit in that uncomfortable chair for so long, because my hair was stunning. It was exactly what I wanted.

Anna's hair

Anna's hair

I walked out of the hair salon and headed to my makeup appointment. I walked in the door and someone quickly seated me. I told her exactly what I wanted and she smiled and got to work. I went for a natural look and when she was done it was perfect.

Anna's makeup look

Anna's makeup look

I paid and walked out. I drove home and it was already 12:00. We were all supposed to be at the location of the wedding at three so we can all get dressed and sunset is at five.

I was eating a sandwich when the gang walked in. No one had been home when I got back. "Hey guys." I said looking at all of them. "Your hair and makeup are beautiful Anna!"  Pony said walking over to me and kissing me. "Thank you babe." I said and smiled. Pony looked down at me and smiled. "I can't believe I'm marrying you in a couple of hours." He said and pulled me close. I smiled and hugged him tight. I pulled back and went and hugged the rest of the gang. "You look beautiful Anna." Johnny said while hugging me. "Thank you Johnnycakes." I said and smiled. " what time do we have to leave?" Darry asked. "Three." I replied. Darry gave me a thumbs up and we all talked until it was time to go.

***TIME SKIP TO 3:00***

We all hopped in the truck. Me, Pony, and Darry were in the truck while the other boys were in the truck bed. We met Ella and my friends there and we all put our suits and dresses on. Me and Pony had decided not to do a first look so me and my friends all talked in the dressing room until it was Time for the wedding.

***TIME SKIP TO 5:00***

***PONY'S POINT OF VEIW***

It was finally time, everyone got into their places and the music started. I stood under the arch and waited for my soon to be wife to walk down the isle. Soon enough Anna came walking down the isle. Darry was walking with her and she had her arm linked in his. She soon got to the front and Darry sat down next to Soda in the front. I smiled at the boys and they were smiling at me and giving me thumbs ups.

Anna took my hand and we stood face to face smiling at each other. I was crying happy tears and so was Anna. We then said our vows. I went first, " Anna, the first time I saw you I immediately had the biggest crush on you. Iv'e loved you for so many years and I can't believe I'm standing here about to marry you, I can't believe we fell in love when we were 14 and are still in love to this day. I just can't help falling in love with you." I said and smiled at her. She them said hers, " Ponyboy Curtis, my love for you is uncontrollable, I can't explain to you how much I love you. I can't believe that I used to hide my love for you, and I too can't help falling in love with you." She said and smiled back.

We slipped our rings on and the pastor spoke, " Anna Bains, do you take this man Ponyboy Curtis, to be your husband?" "I do." She replied and smiled. The pastor then turned to me, "Ponyboy Curtis, do take this woman, Anna Bains, to be your wife?" "I do." I replied. "You may now kiss the bride." The pastor said.

I cupped my hand around Anna's cheek and kissed her passionately. Everyone cheered and clapped. I pulled away and we walked hand in hand to the dinner tables. We had Darry's famous chicken for dinner. After dinner we cut the cake and Anna threw her bouquet. Sienna caught it and turned to Johnny, who got down on one knee and proposed. We all cheered and Sienna hugged Johnny in excitement. I was so happy for them.

***END OF PONY'S POINT OF VIEW***

Johnny had just proposed to Sienna. Everyone knew about the pregnancy and we were all overjoyed. It was already planned for Sienna to be the one to catch the bouquet and for Johnny to then propose.

Then it was time for mine and Pony's slow dance. Everyone stood on the sides of the dance area and the music started. Pony held my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. This was one of the best moments ever. We danced slowly to the song and smiled at each other. I couldn't believe I can now call Ponyboy my husband. I can't wait to start a family with him and live in our own house. As we danced I remembered all the good times we shared. The song then came to an end and we shared a long kiss. Everyone clapped and then The Beatles started playing and everyone was dancing and eating the little snacks we put out.

About an hour after the night came to an end and we all had to go home. I will forever remember this night. It will always be in my heart, I will tell my kids about this magical night and will continue to love Ponyboy unconditionally. I will be HIS SUNSET FOREVER.

I loved writing this chapter there will only be one more before this book is finished. Hope you enjoyed! STAY GOLD❤️🌅