The Big News

After all that sleeping, I woke up no longer tired. It was only 7:00 A.M., and I just couldn't go back to sleep. I got up a decided to take a shower. No one else was up and the house was completely silent. It was nice, no Mickey Mouse playing loudly on the tv, no Steve making weird noises and asked me constantly for more chocolate cake, no Darry yelling or Soda laughing, and Johnny and Pony aren't a problem at all. When it's just me, Pony, and Johnny, the house is always quiet. Anyway, I hopped in the shower and enjoyed the silence that filled the house.

After I was done with my shower, drying my hair, and styling it, I walked out into the living room. Pony and Johnny weren't up,I'm assuming Darry, Soda, and Steve all went to work early and no one else was over yet. I went to the kitchen to start breakfast. I turned on the radio and listened to the thunderstorm warning. I smiled, I loved thunderstorms, I loved the smell of the rain, the sound of thunder, the sound of rain drops hitting the roof, and waiting and watching for bolts of lightning.

After the thunderstorm warning passed, "My Girl." By The Temptations, came on the radio. I danced to the music while making breakfast. The song had barley started when I felt two hands on my hips and a kiss on my cheek. I looked back at Pony and we danced and sang to the music. Pony kissed me slowly and continued to dance with me. When the song ended Pony let go of me. "You know babe, your a good dancer." Pony said and got plates out for the food. I smiled at him and loaded the plates with food.

I set the plates down and turned to Pony. I smiled at him and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck and slowly kissing him. I pulled away and smiled up at him. "You don't understand how much I love you Anna." Pony said and kissed me slowly. He pulled away and I let go of him. "I'm going to wake up Johnny." I said and walked away.

I quietly opened the door to Darry and Johnny's room. I walked around Darry's bed and over to Johnny's. I kneeled on the ground and pushed his hair out of his face. Johnny's eyes shot open and he quickly realized it was me. "Breakfast is ready Johnnycakes." I said. "Ok." Johnny replied while I walked to the door. "Wait!" Johnny said and sat up. "Yes?" I asked confused. "I love you." I giggled, "I love you too Johnnycakes." I smiled and walked out.

I walked to the kitchen and Pony had set the table and was waiting for me and Johnny. I sat next to him and waited for Johnny. Johnny soon came around the corner and sat at the table. "So what do we want to do today?" I asked the boys. "I'm not sure, it's raining outside." Ponyboy piped up. "Yeah there's supposed to be a thunderstorm." I said taking a bite on toast. "We could have a dance party or play board games." Johnny suggested. "That's a good idea, we could also build a fort and watch movies." I said smiling. "Yes! And we could dance in the rain." Ponyboy said in excitement. "YES!" We all said in union.

We all cleaned up breakfast and got to building a fort. When we were done it was the biggest fort I've ever seen. We got a couple board games out and piled them in the fort with  blankets and pillows. We made sure to keep an opening so we could watch the tv. We turned on a movie and played board games. We then turned on the radio and had a dance party in the living room. In the middle of our dance party, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to find Sienna standing there. "Hey!" I said and hugged her. "Hey! Is Johnny here?" She asked. "Yep he sure is." I said and let her in. "Hey babe!" Johnny said and picked her up and kissed her. "I need to talk to you, in private Johnny." Sienna said and led him into his and Darry's bedroom. Me and Pony looked at each other confused but we pushed it away.

***JOHNNY'S POINT OF VIEW***

Sienna led me to my room and shut the door. I looked at her confused. She took a deep breath, "Johnny, I'm pregnant..." she said now crying. My mind rushed back to when we did it in the lot a few weeks earlier. "Hey, hey ,don't cry muffin." I said and hugged her tight. "I understand if you leave me." She said through sobs. "I'm not gonna leave you, I promise baby." "Really?" She asked with a tear stained face. "Yeah, I'm ready to be a dad." I said rubbing my hands up and down her arms. "I love you Johnny Cade." She said and hugged me tight. "I love you too Sienna." I rocked her back and fourth and calmed her. "Do you think we should tell Anna and Ponyboy?" She asked me. "Yeah they will definitely understand." "Ok."

We walked out into the living room. Pony and Anna were sitting on the couch talking. "We have big news." I said walking up to them. I turned to Sienna and whispered to her. "Do you want me to tell them for you?" "Yes please." I turned back to Anna and Pony. "Siennas pregnant." I said and smiled. Anna jumped up and hugged us both. "Congratulations!" She exclaimed. Sienna smiled and hugged me.

A few minutes later we brought the radio outside and set it on the porch and we all slow danced in the rain. I held onto Siennas hips and swayed back and fourth to the music. I looked over at Anna and Pony. Anna had her arms wrapped around Pony's back and her head rested on his chest. Pony had his head resting on top of Anna's and his hands were locked at her lower back. They were too cute together.

***END OF JOHNNY'S POINT OF VIEW***

I loved dancing in the rain. It felt so nice and romantic. I looked over at Johnny and Sienna. I couldn't believe they were having a baby. I was overly happy for them. I wondered when me and Pony would have a baby. I didn't necessarily like kids but I think it's just that I don't like kids I don't know. I couldn't wait for mine and Pony's wedding. Only a few more days and I'll be married. I love the thought that I'm marrying the love of my life. Ponyboy Michael Curtis.