Planning

It's almost been a week. Tomorrow is mine and Pony's wedding. I was overjoyed but also nervous. What if I tripped while walking down the isle. I shook away the negative energy that was built up inside me and thought of how wonderful everything will be. Darry is the closest thing I have to a father, so he will be walking me down the isle. Ella, one of my best friends, is my maid of honor, and I have all of my closest friends as my bridesmaids.

Almost Everything was planned out. The wedding is going to be held at the same place Pony proposed to me. Under the willow tree. It is going to be held near sunset and dinner will be after sunset and then we can have our first dance married after dark with the string lights dangling from the willow tree above. Our wedding cake is a simple design. It's lavender purple with ribbon and flowers.

Today we are all going to set it up before hand

Today we are all going to set it up before hand. I put on some jeans and a tank top and headed out the door with the gang.

 I put on some jeans and a tank top and headed out the door with the gang

Anna's simple outfit.

When we arrived at the location of the wedding we got started on setting up. There was a arch under the willow tree and the isle curved around the seats before ending at the arch. There were white chairs placed neatly on both sides of the isle. I loved it.

When we were finished we all stepped back to take in our hard work.

The setup, pretend instead of a beach in the background it's surrounded by trees

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed. Pony wrapped his arm around my waist. "It will be even more beautiful when your walking down that isle." Pony said and kissed me. I smiled and hugged him. "I love you." I said looking up at him. He smiled down at me, "I love you too sunset." He said and leaned in to kiss me again. I pulled away and stared back at the setup.

Darry came over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "So, do you two lovebirds like it?" Darry asked looking at me and Pony. "We love it Darry, thank you for helping us set it up." I said and hugged him. "You're welcome." Darry said and the rest of the gang walked up to us. "We should get home you and Pony still have some planning to do, and I know that for a fact." Sodapop said walking behind me and Pony. "Good thinking soda." I said and smiled back at him. Soda nodded his head and walked off.

We all went back to the house and me and Pony sat at the dinner table and planned the rest out.

"What song do we want our first dance as a married couple be to?" Pony asked. "I don't know, what do you like?" I asked. "Elvis." Pony said and let out a breathy laugh. I laughed too, "we can have a Elvis song, but it has to be one of the more slow paced ones." I said and smiled at him. "How about our favorite Elvis song, Can't help falling in love." Pony said and looked into my eyes. "Yes! That's perfect!" I said. Pony smiled at me and leaned back in his chair. "Ok now, for the big dance, when everyone's dancing, what band do we want playing?" I asked Pony. "Well everyone likes The Beatles, right?" He said and smiled. "I think The Beatles is a good choice, like you said everyone likes The Beatles." I said and laughed. Pony laughed with me. "Ok so is music done?" Pony asked. "Yep. All we have to do is go pick up my bouquet of flowers at one." I said and looked at the clock on the wall. "Which actually we should go now."  I said standing up. "Pony do you want to go or stay here?" I asked. "I think I'm gonna stay here and take a nap." Pony said getting up and kissing my cheek before walking to our bedroom.

I smiled and walked into the living room where the gang was. "Does anyone want to come with me to get my flowers?" I asked. "I wanna go!" Steve and Two-Bit said. "Alright lets go." I said walking to the door. I hopped in the drivers side of the old ford truck and Steve climbed into the middle and Two in the passenger seat. "Alright." I said and pulled out and drove to the flower shop.

I pulled into the parking lot and we all got out. We walked inside and a nice old lady greeted us. "Hello, are you picking up a bouquet?" The lady asked and walked behind the counter. "Yes, it should be under Ponyboy Curtis." I replied. "Ok, are you Ponyboy?" She asked. Steve and Two-Bit laughed. "No, he's my fiancé." I said. "Oh, well I need his signature or I can't let you take the bouquet." She said. "Oh ok, do you have a phone in here so I can call him?" I asked. "Yes, right over there." She said and pointed to the phone on the wall. "Thanks." I said and walked over to it. "I dialed the number of the house phone and Darry picked up after two rings. "Hey Darry, I need to talk to Pony real quick." I said into the phone. Pony soon came to the phone, "hey babe, I need you down here at the flower shop, I can't take the bouquet unless they have your signature since it's under your name." I explained. Pony said he'd be there soon and I hung up the phone. I turned back to the lady, "he'll be here soon." I said giving her a smile.

Me and the boys looked around waiting for Pony. There were very pretty flowers and bouquets, wreaths, and flower crowns, but I think I picked out the perfect bouquet.

Soon Pony arrived and gave the lady his signature and we all drove back home. Steve and Two-Bit both went home and Dally and Johnny weren't in the house.

"Wheres Johnny?" I asked sodapop. "He's on a date with Sienna." Soda replied. "Wheres Ella?" I asked. "She's hanging out with her parents. "Did you hear that we are buying a house tomorrow?" Soda asked me as I sat beside him on the couch. "No, I didn't hear,  where is it?" I asked. "Across the street, like right across the street." Soda said and smiled. "That's great sodapop." I said.

Later we all ate dinner and me and Pony went to bed early since tomorrow is going to be a big day.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! STAY GOLD🌅

Anna's flower bouquet.