I woke up later that day and realized that I had fallen asleep daydreaming. I looked around the room and Katie and Sienna were gone. Two-Bit and Johnny remained in their previous spots and Steve was off work. I sat up and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. "Hey Anna, how was your nap?" Johnny giggled. "Good I guess, what time is it?" I asked. "Almost five P.M., you've been asleep all day." Johnny said. Pony then came out of the kitchen. "Oh hey baby, you're up." Pony said walking over to me. I reached my arms up as a sign I wanted him to pick me up. He leaned down and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself onto his waist. He quickly kissed me before I buried my head into his neck. He held me tight and rocked back and fourth while talking to Johnny.

I stayed like that for a good five minutes before Pony put me down. I understood but I wasn't done hugging him. As soon as my feet hit the floor and hugged his torso and buried my head into his chest. "Anna, baby, I gotta check on dinner sweetheart." Pony said in a calm tone. I let go and followed him into the kitchen. When he was done checking the food he grabbed my waist and softly kissed me. "Do you want more hugs?" He asked with a warm smile. I nodded my head while looking into his eyes. He pulled me into him and hugged me tight. "I love you sunset." He said resting his head on top of mine. I hugged him tighter. He hasn't called me sunset in a long time. I loved it when he called me sunset. It may sound cringe but I thought it was adorable.

While I was still hugging Pony in the kitchen, Soda and Ella walked in the door and into the kitchen. "Aw, this is too cute." Soda said when he saw us. "Can I have a hug Anna?" Soda asked holding his arms out. I nodded and ran into his arms. I hugged him tight, then hugged Ella. "So what have you two been up to?" I asked Soda and Ella. "Not much, we went to a hotel last night and..." Soda smirked along with Ella. "Stop right there, we know what you're gonna say." Pony said. We all giggled. The oven then beeped and Pony took a golden brown chicken out of the oven. "Smells awfully good in here. Anna are you cooking?" Dally asked walking in. "No Pony is." I said as I hugged Dally. "Hm, smells great Pony." He said and let go of me.

After setting the chicken on the counter to cool, everyone started walking into the living room. "Wait." I stopped Pony before he walked out. "Yeah babe?" "I want a piggyback ride." I said jumping on his back. He laughed and ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. He then threw me on the couch and tickled me. "Stop, stop." I said while laughing. He stopped tickling me and leaned down and kissed me. Darry then walked in the door. "Hey guys, what you cooking Anna?" Darry asked. I giggled, "I'm not cooking, Pony is." I said. "Oh, what you making Ponyboy?" Darry asked Pony. "Chicken." pony replied. Darry smiled at him and sat in his arm chair.

Dinners ready Pony yelled from the kitchen. We all jumped up and retrieved our plates from the kitchen. Me, Pony, Soda, and Darry sat at the table while the rest of the gang sat in the living room and watched mickey while they ate.

Once dinner was over me and Dally cleaned up. "So Anna, you never showed me the wedding dress you picked out." Dally said while drying a pan. "Oh, do you want me to show you right now?" I asked drying my hands. "Yeah, sure doll." He replied. We walked back to my room and I opened the closet and took out the dress. I laid it on the bed. "Here it is." I said pointing to it. "Wow, that's beautiful doll. Can't wait to see you in it." He smiled and patted my back. I smiled as he walked out the door. I put my dress back in the closet and followed.

I walked back out into the living room and Steve,Two-Bit, and Soda and Ella were getting ready to leave. I gave them all a hug including Dally who decided to also leave. After they left Darry put on a movie for the four of us. After the movie we watched another movie that was on. After the second movie is was late. Even though I slept the whole day, I was still tired.

I went and brushed my teeth then went to the bedroom to get my pajamas on. I didn't feel like wearing pajamas so I just wore a sports bra and my underwear. I got into bed with Pony and snuggled close. It was a little chilly tonight as it was now the middle of Fall. Pony placed his hand on my waist, tracing the scar on my side where I was stabbed when I was 14. "I love you baby." Pony said kissing me softly. "I love you too." I said and cuddled into his chest.

***TIME SKIP TO 2:30 A.M.***

I woke up to the door to mine and Pony's bedroom opening. I slightly opened my eyes and squinted at the dark figure walking towards my side of the bed. I couldn't tell who it was until I heard a soft voice say "Anna." It was Johnny. "Johnnycakes what are you doing?" I asked sitting up. "Darry keeps snoring and talking in his sleep, can I sleep in here?" He asked quietly. Me and Pony had just gotten a bigger bed. Our bed used to be a double but now its a queen. "Yeah come on." I said opening the sheets for him to climb in. "Thanks." He said kissing my cheek. Then I realized that I forgot that I was only in a sports bra and underwear, but I decided I didn't care, Johnny's my best friend he doesn't care either.

I cuddled back into Pony and went back to sleep.