20 years later.

Tam's POV

It took a long time for the nightmares to stop.

They still haven't.

It took even longer for the remaining councilors to come out of hiding and resume their positions to rebuild the Lost Cities.

Everyone was affected in different ways.

Sophie almost killed herself by not sleeping enough. She found she could only rest if Keefe was there too.

Keefe almost went insane if not for Sophie.

Dex couldn't forget the memories of Rex until he started dating Nissa, a Guster who had worked with him against the Neverseen in Eternalia.

Lex and Selia live together. It is unlikely that they will ever leave each other.

Bex started the first therapy business in the Lost Cities. She has her hands full. 

Nobody ever found Fitz.

Marella was found dead, having been working against the Neverseen the whole time. She was made a hero.

Linh works with Bex, and is really good friends with Juline and Kesler, Dex's parents.

And me?

Alden gave me permission to marry Biana.

So I did.

I love her more then ever.

We're always there for each other, through the sleepless nights when we're both kept awake with nightmares. Through the times when we stop in the middle of a road in Atlantis or Eternalia and find it hard to breathe. Through the times when we need to know that our other half is alive and okay.

We have a son.

His name is Rex.

Dex gave told me it was okay. He encouraged it.

Rex's middle name?

Wylie.

Linh really liked that. She loves him so much.

There's one more thing you should know.

If there was one word to decribe how much I love Biana, that word would need some serious power. 

I'm still depressed. I'm still broken. But nothing fixes me better than Biana Song.