Another Authors Note

HI GUYS THANKS FOR READING THIS IS A THANK YOU AND THE WARNING THAT YOU'RE STARTING BOOK TWO WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE NEXT PART!!!!!

I'm going to use this carefully crafted author's note to shout out to some of my favorite books I've read on Wattpad!

Check out Trouble in Paradise? By ThatOneAuthor101 if you want a sad drama. Error 404 by RebelleFleur00 if you want to read a really fun Mafia romance!

I read a sweet fantasy book called Angel Academy by Obsidian9302 that gave me inspo for a book series I'm going to start working on after I publish the book i'm currently working on on Amazon. Let me know if you want the link!

Also for Marvel fans, I read a Watty's award winner called Havoc by stilestastic that has Tom Holland as Spiderman in it!!!

Sorry, I still sound like an ad. 

Oh, well.

I love you guys 3000, have a great day!

The promised book two is here! If you're an OG reader, you know it was originally a book of it's own with it's own cover and all that good sauce, but I recently decided to combine them both. By clicking on the next part, you're starting book two of the Trying to Survive Sucks series. Thank you for reading part one!

Please be advised book two is random and has a weird plot. Read at your own risk, but there's so much Tiana fluff I promise it's worth it. 

Thanks you guys!

-A girl named Lee who had a bad writing obsession.