Chapter Sixteen: When Does The Pain Hit?...Nevermind

BITTERSWEET MOMENTS WITH YOUa jeon wonwoo and kim mingyu fanfiction CHAPTER SIXTEEN: When Does The Pain Hit?

a jeon wonwoo and kim mingyu fanfiction
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: When Does The Pain Hit?...Nevermind

TUESDAY

When Wonwoo was finally able to read Junhui's message, finally be able to respond, and finally be able to rush over and make sure that there were no hard feelings after last night, Wonwoo didn't think that that included having an extremely heartbroken Minghao sitting in between them with snot dribbling down his nose and tears that won't stop like the sobs that kept flowing from his chapped lips. The red-head looked horrible and the guilt reappeared. Yes, Junhui claimed that a small if not none of what was happening to his cousin was his fault, yet the bespectacled man couldn't help but feel sympathetic. Minghao was literally curled up in a ball in the middle of the couch—a blanket was wrapped around him, and a giant bowl of vanilla ice cream was held captive in his hands. A movie played on the television. A sad movie. And when witnessing the female lead run away crying in the rain, Minghao didn't hesitate to make a dramatic claim.

"Ah, you didn't need him anyway! Because all men do is lie and cheat!" He sniffled angrily, grabbing a nearby tissue and throwing it (hoping that it would hit the male lead who appeared on the screen just as upset) but it flailed to the ground depressingly. That made Minghao even more mad. "Bastards! All they do is sleep with desperate annoying little fuckers-" He glanced at Wonwoo. "No offense. I know he's your friend" The other shrugged. Wonwoo doesn't think Joshua had any right (trying and then successfully) breaking up an already happy couple, nor continue to pursue someone who clearly doesn't like him back. So the red-head can have at it. If it'll make him feel better. "Why would Seokmin do this to me!? Again!" Then he threw himself in the arms of Junhui who wasn't expecting it; him grunting at the new weight, yet not denying the crying man any less of comfort than he has in the last few hours.

Wonwoo was rather appalled by the sight. Never out of the many years that he's known Minghao, to ever be so emotional and defenseless. This is a guy who was quick-witted and didn't take jack-shit from even some of the more muscular, taller men. Women either. Example: second year of Minghao attending college, he told Song Mingi how much of a douche he was before sending a left-hook right to the face. Not many people hear about him anymore. Maybe the occasional hookup scandal, but nothing as serious as using another for their wealth. So to have Xu Minghao currently sobbing over some guy that hasn't proven to be trustworthy, is shocking. He must really love Seokmin.

Has Wonwoo thinking about when he loved someone just as hard. His skin crawls just thinking about them. His heart physically begins to hurt, and he has to blink back the burning tears.

"This is why I haven't responded," Junhui speaking interrupted his internal dilemma. Made them lock gazes, throat clearing with a quizzical stare—because maybe he was far too lost in thought to even notice that the older may have said more than that. Junhui rubbed at Minghao's head, ruffling the already messy dyed locs. "With all your messages and calls...I didn't want you to come over and have to also deal with my depressed cousin. If you couldn't tell, he's a handful."