🚫Hyunho-Act Natural

✧˖°Ship name: Hyunjin x Minho (Hyunho)
✧˖°Type of story:Smut
✧˖°Kinks/Warnings:Cock stepping/edging,blowjob, semi public sex, handcuffs/bondage,degradtion
✧˖°Top:Minho
✧˖°Bottom:Hyunjin

★♡ Minho's Pov ♡★

"Hi" I wave my hands in front of the camera smiling before leaning back looking at the feed through my phone.

"What did I do today?..." They would like to know that but I'm not like Channie Hyung and spilling spoilers so they will just have to deal. "Well..I just finished eating and also did some sightseeing. We didn't really have the chance to see some of Chicago due to having to do rehearsals and so on" 

In reality we were filming 'Skz Talker Go' and had a little date with Hyunjin but as far as Stays know,it was just exploring. We know better than to kiss and stuff in public. Even if his bratty little ways sometimes gets us close to it. 

"Where's Hyunjin-ah?" I pretend to think even though I know he's in room '709' which is exactly the room next door. "I believe he's with Jisung-ah." 

That would be false because Changbin is his roommate and Chan is mine which works perfectly this way both couples can swap when the cameras are off.

"I can probably call him." I start to call his number first, putting it off speaker as I know he will probably say something like 'baby' first which will totally expose both of us.

"Hyunjin-ah,whatcha doing?" I ask him hoping that he will understand that I am on vlive so I don't have to tell him so. 

"Waiting for you to fuck me senseless" Hyunjin whines before I laugh praying that Stays didn't hear that one. "I already prepped myself and ngh." I bang my head on the table,I am so going to punish him tonight.

"Ahh playing video games,wanna say Hi to stays?" I ask him before putting him on speaker 

"Hii stays,I hope you're well and take care. Oh, Minho Hyung,when will you be coming to my hotel room? You forgot your wallet"

Like hell I did,he's just trying not only to get me to slip into his little game but also to get off on hearing me panic.

"None of-" he hangs up on me as I fake smile. Is he serious right now? First pleasuring himself on the phone while I'm on a vlive then hanging up on me?

I awkwardly laugh, "Signal is pretty bad in this hotel." I try my best to cover it up the best I could before a message comes in as a photo from Hyunjin. I open the file as I see him laying down on the bed with his hand on his shaft. 

This little brat thinks that he can do what he pleases? "Channie Hyung…I think he'll be doing his Chan's room…." I pause as I see Hyunjin enter the room as I raise a eyebrow at him. "Soon. Sorry about that,I had a text come through" I laugh before paying attention or at least trying to.

But like the blonde always does,he seems to always want to steal my breath. Steal it or take it, that bitch is getting punished big time after this live is over with. I quickly text him 'What the hell do you think you are doing?'

"TMI…I went with Hannie to the pool for a while. Nothing special,just having a..chit chat" I look down at Hyunjin on his knees under the desk before I look back up at the camera.  He better not be doing what I think he is.

'I don't have to report to you my every move Sir-nim' I read his text message as I already want to hear the higher pitched male whine for mercy as I overstimulate him. Sadly,I can't do that right now.

I move my foot to his crotch as I press down. He whimpers but I knew what he was about to do so I coughed and moved stuff around. "Oh I did pick up this while I was sightseeing with Hyunjin-ah." Fuck.