🚫Minsung-Ride

✧˖°Ship name: Minho x Jisung (Minsung)
✧˖°Type of story:Smut
✧˖°Kinks/Warnings: Spanking (by belt and hand),degradation,hair pulling,Praise kink,blow job,over stimulation,grinding on thigh,pain kink
✧˖°Top:Jisung
✧˖°Bottom:Minho

                 ♡•°Minho's Pov♡•°

Jisung is sitting in my lap looking so pretty. We haven't been around each other that much due to me working on a big project, so we thought it was a good idea to have a movie date night at home. 

He is being such a good and sweet boy today despite his playful demeanor. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him against my chest as a soft whimper escapes his lips.

Now that I think about it,lately due to him being in his studio, I really haven't been fulfilling his sexual needs. I slip my hand under his shirt feeling the warmth from his body rush to my hands. I feel him tense  against my hand as he smacks my thigh.

"Naughty man" Jisung scolds me as he leans back so his back is pressed against my waist. His cheeks are red as my hand slowly rubs his chest up and down.

"And who assumes that my touch is dirty and not just me touching my baby?" I tease him but he is already catching on to my small game. 

"Says the man that is getting his nipples rubbed now" Jisung responds back. He isn't hating it because I can tell by the way he has a tent in his pants right now.

"It's just a coincidence" I softly reply to him before taking his ear in my mouth quickly and then back out of my mouth. 

"Why? Why did you stop?" He asked as I removed my hand from under his shirt. And here comes his sassy attitude as he pouts.

"Because you said I was being naughty meaning that I should stop" I reply to him before I shift my leg a bit causing friction under him. 

I hear a muffled moan slip out of his mouth as he tries to hide the moan but I just love to tease him sometimes. "Does Jisungie have a problem that needs to be taken care of?"

"N-no" He manages to say as he sits back on the edge of my knee. I push my knee forward then back to normal causing more friction and a louder response slip from his mouth. 

"Then that pretty moan that slipped out of your mouth is nothing then? Then this would be nothing to right?" I whisper into his ear as I grab onto his erected dick. I give him a good pump before removing my hand leaving him wanting more. 

"Don't tease me Minhoe" He whines once more as I laugh at the new nickname that Jisung had given me. He calls me a hoe, but it takes one to know one. 

"Let me repeat,does my baby need a problem that needs to be taken care of?" I ask him as I slip my finger around the hem of his pants slightly. 

I feel his breath hitch as I do this before he turns around quickly straddling my hips before he kisses me roughly. 

After a few more minutes of rough and passionately kissing, he breaks the kiss. "Tell me baby, what is it that you want me to do?" Jisung doesn't say anything before getting on his knees making his pretty blonde hair blonde hair bounce a little bit. 

He spreads my legs open as he looks at me straight in the eye. "What's the color?" He asks me before pulling down my pants 

We use red for no and green for yes when we are about to do sexual acts. It's really like a way to confirm this is what the other person wants.

"Green baby." I give him the go ahead just to see what he can do. Normally I don't let him take control but today, I will let him do as he pleases. 

"Bed, now" Jisung commands as he must have a better idea or something else he wants to try out. He begins to walk into the bedroom as he grabs my belt from our closet as he holds out a belt a little bit.

He's going to try bondage or spanking I bet. "Green" I just want to see what he comes up with. He grabs me by the hair pulling my hair back as he knows  one thing. I have a pain kink. 

He holds onto the belt with his large hand looking at me straight in the eyes. A burn like a razor comes down on my bare thigh causing a small moan slip from my lips. "You like that you dirty slut?" Jisung's demeanor changed from day to night. 

This is extremely attractive but at the same time, it makes me wonder what else he is hiding beneath his playful attitude. "Yes" I managed to say before he lashed the belt down on my rib this time making it harder despite the slight mark now.

A surge of pleasure rushed through my body as the belt came down causing a bigger reaction from me "Now tell me,again do you like this?" His grip of his left hand got firmer in my hand as he pulled my head back slightly.  He lets go rolling his eyes slightly

"Yes master I do" I earn a smirk from him before he kisses the mark he left before making the belt into handcuffs as he places it up at the head of the bed causing me to hold my arms up. 

This is extremely hot but hard because I want to touch my baby, to force him to take in more of my length, to run my hands down his sculpted body feeling his skin crawl. 

"Good boy" My dick twitched slightly when he praised me but the hard-on in his pants is what caught my attention. I want to make his discomfort go away but tonight he is ready to try to dom me and I like to see him try.

He slides off my underwear quickly before placing his mouth on me taking in my length. I moan as I can already feel that I am getting close and he hasn't even done anything. Turns out he's not the only one touch deprived. 

I grip the sheets as he begins to jerk his fingers up and down aggressively while bobbing his head up and down quickly. "I'm close Jisung" 

He traces on my thigh 'okay' before sweet and euphoric release comes to me but Jisung still hasn't stopped, what is wrong with him? Why is he still going? My dick become hard again just by paying attention to him and his movements. 

"Sungie you can stop now" I whine at him not wishing to cum in his mouth again. He smacks my thigh hard leaving a handprint on my thigh. 

"Master please stop" I whine again as I feel my dick throbbing and feel a heavy feeling in my lower stomach. The signs of releasing. I have released it in him mouth 4 times already as he is draining me dry.

I cum in his mouth again after a couple of moments of both of us moaning and hot tears that streaked down his pretty face as I was setting off his gag reflex. He stops as he takes his hand and mouth off of me wiping his mouth. My eyes are watering from him over-stimulating me.

"For such a pretty man, you sure make a big mess." I pull on the belt making the belt release me. I quickly grab him by the hips as I move my thigh against his dick as he moans.  I strip him down quickly leaving the clothes where the lie at the moment

"Color?" I ask him before I go all harsh on him.

"Green baby" He growls at me before I push his chin up gently as our mouths clash together, eventually ampts up until our tongues twist together before I pull away.

I can feel how desperate he is as he begins to rock his hips against my thigh with soft little grunts. "Get off on my leg you little slut. Grind those hips as if you are riding my dick" 

"But Minhooo, I don't want to make a mess on your leg" Jisung whines which makes me even more soft with him. 

"Make a dirty mess, pleasure yourself, you deserve it then fuck my brains out" I command him, if we are going to go this far, we might as well go all the way. 

He begins to quickly grind on my thigh as he throws his head back making his blond hair flow back as he becomes a moaning mess which starts to get me hard until I feel his  warm cum coat my thigh. 

Jisung then gets up as he begins to thrust roughly and fast into me. It doesn't take long until we both make a bigger mess making us sleep well later that night.