🚫Hyunlix-Instinct

✧˖°Ship name: Hyunjin x Felix (Hyunlix)
✧˖°Type of story:Smut
✧˖°Kinks/Warnings: Grinding on pillow,blow job,
✧˖°Top:Felix
✧˖°Bottom:Hyunjin

          ♥︎♡Hyunjin's Pov♡♥︎

My heat has been driving me insane. I can't tell you how many times I have had to take heat suppressants and ride my pillow just to be somewhat normal around my alpha,Felix. 

Felix is bound to know though because whenever omega's get their heat, males usually get their rut. Surely he hasn't smelled me right? I really hope these work, I don't want to make Felix lose control or worse make another male smell me. 

After all Felix and I still haven't marked each other yet. We just have been pushing it off but really it hasn't been brought up honestly. I hear footsteps in the living room as I am silently riding my pillow. Shit I haven't even taken that medicine again. 

Felix walks in smirking "Such a pretty sight seeing you riding your pillow." He closes his brown eyes for a moment before taking wide quick steps across the room 

He pushes me on my back on the bed as he gets on top of me pinning my wrists just below my scent glands. "Naughty naughty Hyunjinnie." He growls "Suppressing your heat. Don't ever do that again" He snarls at me before slipping his hand into my underwear. 

He swipes his thumb against the rim of my dick as the slick covers his fingers. My erection begins to grow from the touch of his fingers, he removes his fingers causing me to whimper. He quickly bites my wrist  before he gestures for me to do the same thing to him. 

He lifts up his scent gland on his wrist as I bite it letting the sweet taste of honey hit my mouth before we mix our scent glands together. "Now let's see you take those fucking things again Hyunjinie and you'll get a bigger punishment than this time." 

What is he going to do to me? His idea of punishment can be anything from fast fucking with no prep to straight whipping me with his belt. His ideas don't end at BDSM. 

His strong spicy scent fills my nose as I can tell his rut has definitely hit him. He is going to wreck me in every pleasurable way he can. Just the thought of that makes the slick pour out of me more. 

"Do you deserve a sweet release, Hyunjin? After I told you to stop taking these?" He rattles the pills that were under my pillow as he shows me. He grabs the lighter burning them before hovering it over my hip as I feel the gentle burn of the flame hit my hip. 

I moan before he licks my hip before biting my hip. He noticed that I am liking his fire play a little too much before he removed the flame away and sticking the lighter back into the drawer.

"N-no my mate" I whimper as he takes off his pants and underwear. His hands grips my balls gently teasing me even more. 

"Good omegas get fucked to release the pain. But bad omegas get to blow their alphas before fucked. Do you want my pups inside you?" I always wanted pups of our own but what if we can't?

"Yes Master" He removes his hand as he smacks my ass hard 

"Say it louder" Felix commands me, smirking a bit. This little act is making him horny and waiting for me but he is holding himself back or trying to in order to get us both hot and bothered even more.

"Yes my master" I say louder as he makes a quick jerk up my shaft letting more slick drip from my hand. 

"You are so ready for me to be inside you. But I'm not giving you the easy way out" Felix says before he forces me down to my knees as I begin to blow him taking in all his length bobbing my head up and down. 

I begin to go faster and rougher as I know he likes it that way as I add a little bit of tongue just to spice it up even more. He moans as he leans his head back making his blonde hair bounce a little bit.

He cums in my mouth letting the white liquid shoot in my mouth "Now be a good omega and swallow for me." Felix commands rubbing my throat helping me swallow.

 He picks me up by my arms, placing me onto the bed. He climbs on top of me before thrusting into me hard and deep. I feel him start to knot locking us in as he keeps on thrusting, as we are becoming a moaning mess.

I begin to leak more slick as it hits his stomach. He thrusts in me a couple more times before we both release in a messy way making more and more slick come out and get on him and the bed. 

He stays still as he slowly unknots pulling out of me. He licks the slick up from the tip making more drip into his mouth. 

He cleans me up gently before commenting "You were so ready for me and did so well" Felix rubs my hair gently laying down beside me.