🚫Minsung-After school session pt2

✧˖°Ship name: Minho x Jisung (Minsung)
✧˖°Type of story:Smut
✧˖°Kinks/Warnings: degradation,pain kink/knife play, semi public sex,bondage,wax kink, mentioning of blood(dw not in a bad way), spanking
✧˖°Top:Minho
✧˖°Bottom:Jisung

♧◇Minho's Pov◆♧

I sit down in the same class as I taught last week as I am dreading seeing Han Jisung. Not that the sex was bad or anything,but more that I know the fate. The sex definitely wasn't the problem,if anything he is the number 1 for my one night stand list.

I know what is possible and I also know that he is going to be the one to give me hell today. I just have to bite the urge not to bang his head into the desk and tell him to pay attention. That would be one sure way to get me fired.

I track the man as I can see he has bandages around his chest. He looks around the room before locking eyes with me as his lips turn up to a smile. Are you kidding me? I know from that cocky smile that he is going to be driving me crazy for the next hour.

I begin class by the homework piece first since I am evil like that and I know half of them didn't do it just by the look on their faces. Han raises his hand "My dog ate my homework"

"Excuse me? What is this kindergarten? What's next, you ate your homework? Unlikely story,since you obviously didn't do it, come up to the board and do the first question and I'll tell you if it is right or wrong."

"But Mr.Banhg lets us just look at it ourselves through the answer sheet" Han says as this is like foreplay for him. He is already getting on my nerves and I can't even drink right now.

"I'm not Mr.Banhg,I'm Mr.Lee meaning that my class today and I don't know about tomorrow. Now stop stalling" Likely story,they say that but then if you put the answer sheet up there,students can change their answers.

He walks up to the desk as I am standing behind it, his smell is so strong today. I can tell by the way he was moving that the wound is sore. He grips my crotch quickly before going to the board writing down the first answer.

I will give him one thing,he knows what he is talking about. He takes the whiteboard marker and drops it on the floor with a smile before walking back to his desk but I stop him "Mr.Han,come and pick that back up. These are simple kindergarten rules. Do I need to sing a clean up song too?"

The students laugh at our bickering before he turns around and picks it up shaking that round ass of his. "No, because I don't want to be deaf" He then goes back to his seat. He sure is playful today.

Class resumes as normal until yet again this twit keeps on fucking around. Well fuck around with me and find out what happens. No,he won't find out because it was a one time only thing. I mean I shouldn't feel that guilty,I'm only a few years older than him.

"Excuse me, Mr.Lee, can I use the bathroom?" Jisung asks while pouting.

"Okay Prin-" I was going to call him princess but realized I was teaching "Han, you have exactly 10 minutes left of class, if you can't hold it for that much longer, then you need to have someone look at that."

"Oh so you would rather me whip it out and piss in the trash can?" Jisung asks me as he is trying to fix his black hair as it was getting in his eyes. Piss in a trash can? Seriously? What in the world is his problem other than the fact he's pissing me off right now.