sugar daddy -3

Taehyung - not now but let's play a game of truth and dare ok..sugar baby
Yn - as you wish daddy (she went towards his dick and kissed his clothed dick)
Taehyung - ahh Don't tease me babygirl otherwise consequences won't be good..
Yn - i am ready daddy

LET'S START
Taehyung: truth or dare
Yn: truth obviously..

Taehyung:
1) would you ever want to watch me have with sex someone else?
Yn:- no not until we end this contract....ok truth or dare
Taehyung:- dare
Yn:
2) Take off my underwear...with your mouth.
Taehyung:- ok (takes off underwear with his mouth).......truth or dare
Yn:- dare
Taehyung:-
3)Give your man a boner without touching his member.
Yn:- ok.......(she started to suck on his neck, jaw and collarbone...and she roamed her hand near his dick and body and After doing some nasty things he got boner).... truth or dare
Taehyung:- dare
Yn:-
4)Dip your fingertips in mouthwash and then rub my nipples, so I'll get an erotic, tingly sensation the moment you touch me.
Taehyung:- (dip his fingers and rub her nipples)
Yn:- ahhh..hhh
Taehyung:- truth or dare
Yn:- truth
Taehyung:-
5) What's one sex toy you want me to try on you?
Yn:- vibrator....truth or dare
Taehyung:- (smirk while listening to her answer) dare
Yn:-
6) Lift your girlfriend's shirt up from the back all the way to the collar using just your teeth....but do you have a girlfriend?
Taehyung:- noo but i have sugar baby in front of me..
(Lift her shirt up from back to collar)...ok so truth or dare..
Yn:- truth
Taehyung:-
7) Which is your favorite kind of sex: soft, slow, and sweet or aggressive, fast, and feisty?
Yn:- sweet or aggressive.....Truth or dare
Taehyung:- dare
Yn:- ok
8) Unhook your girlfriend's bra and take it off her body using just one hand....
Taehyung:- okk (he was taking off her bra but intentionally he touched her boobs causing her to moan)

Taehyung and yn both can't control themselves anymore so yn pulled him in a kiss and Taehyung started to undress himself slowly...

Yn:- let's do it daddy
Taehyung:- ok sweet and aggressive... babygirl...
Yn:- (blushed)
Taehyung was sucking her neck, jaw, collarbone, boobs and finally kissed her passionately...and he started to finger while kissing..
Yn:- ahh..ahh d-da-daddy
Taehyung sucks her boobs
Taehyung:- ah...uhhh (groans)
Yn:- umm...ahh (moaning mess)

Taehyung asked her to continue further and she nodded
Taehyung pushed his dick causing her to scream but he kissed her cause of her moan muffle......
Yn:- ahh daddy
Taehyung:- that tight hole of yours fuckkkk yn (groans and moan)

Taehyung was fucking her continuously from 1-2 hours
Yn passed out and Taehyung saw her so clean her and himself made her wear his shirt and he wore shorts and sleep while hugging her....but Taehyung thought...
Taehyung:- (in mind) i am a mafia king but i changed my identity to her..why? I asked to continue further..why? I am taking care of her..why? Am i in love with her? No it can't be i am Mafia if i love her...i have to distance myself from her....i love you yn so much but sorry for hurting you in future.... (Kiss her forehead and sleep)

IN AFTERNOON

Taehyung woke up but she didn't...
Taehyung:- hey yn wake up
He thought at first he would take a bath till then she would wake up but she didn't wake up nor move...

Taehyung:- hey yn...yn....open your eyes yn...YN
Yn:- ......(no response)
Taehyung call doctor

AFTER CHECKING
Doctor:- Mr.Kim she is not taking her meals properly nor she is following her diets and she is stressed psychically and mentally... something happens to Mr.kim?
Taehyung:- sorry doctor i don't know anything about her actually we met 2 days ago only..
Doctor:- it's okay to take care of her properly and eat every meal on time ok...
Taehyung:- yes doctor

YN OPEN HER EYES AFTER 3-4 HOURS
Taehyung:- hey yn how are you? Are you feeling fine?
Yn:- i am fine how hours i sleep...
Taehyung:- something 12-13 hours..
Yn:- WHAT!?
Taehyung:- what happened to you why are you stressed?
Yn:- i don't wanna talk about it leave it i have to bath...
Taehyung:- (push her to bed) tell me otherwise i have my ways.....
Yn:- tae please don't tell anyone please tae (hug him and start to tell everything) tae my eomma is admitted at hospital from 2-4 months and my appa is drinking alcohol and beat me mercilessly....one day he force him on myself but i somehow escape from him and started to stay at my friend's house....my eomma have blood cancer and she is on 4 stage doctor said she have only 5% chance to live... that's why i decided to study and start to work in different places like cafè, club, as secretary but somehow i paid 2,000 dollars....one day my friend tell me about this link sugar daddy but she warned because i am still young to tolerate this but i accept you and now i am here...you know tae i want to become doctor because i can't see my loved ones hurt...
Taehyung:- yn listen i will help you to pay your mother Bill's and you will start to study ok...in the Seoul University of Korea....okk

________________________________________________________________________

Guys i am getting better but still i have a throat infection....so my updates will be in 1 day of each book...
Stay tuned for further...
Till then..byee
15+ votes and then only there will be the next part....