Author

Sorry guys

I can't post my chapter on time because my parents snatched my phone and put it in the locker....

My mother only gives me her phone to use for 30 minutes not more than that if I use one second more than 30 minutes now then she starts shouting at me and telling me that you are that you are this so this is the reason I am not using my phone and actually I am writing from my mother's phone so yeah so.... Now I am very Actually feeling very sorry right now because I am just a f****** fool that can't keep up with the promise who can't keep her promise..

Now my chapter will be coming in October so wait and you know guys I really appreciate your patience level if i was in your place now I would have said you mother f***** just post that chapter right now or I am reporting your book or you know actually I don't have any patience level....

Actually I really don't have any patients level...you know my friends are also suspense creators they always leave me in suspense and here I am thinking about what is going to happen that I just can't live in suspense you know I just started to think bad or negative things so yes....

Actually I turned over the topic from what I was saying so yep so let me tell you some important things about me so yep...

So guys first of all you know that my chapter Mafia king and his innocent wife is going to come next month October so yes and second is that I am not going to post or talk with you so and third thing is that if I get time to login in my Wattpad account I will really login in and see what you guys or your reaction just I just you know I just I don't know what I am trying to say but this forgive me for not posting that chapter you guys a waited or wasted time on me...

And if I get what I was trying to say so I was trying to saying that sorry sorry just for give me because it's just can't be happen so here I am talking to you from my mother's phone so forgive me fun at posting with that chapter for you guys actually sorry to feel you disappointed and I am also feeling regretting that I can't keep f****** promise for you actually you know that promises are meant to be broken believe in that and actually i also believe in that so sorry for disappointing you...

And the last thing I am going to see goodbye to you to my Wattpad account and goodbye to me also because I am not able to talk to you or actually you know I am just feeling mixed emotions right now what to do what not to do so I am going to say next month and I will try to login my Wattpad account and again I'm sayin'...

Sorry sorry sorry
Forgive me guys please I am just a cute little innocent baby... Who gets hurt by harsh words forgive me...

こんにちは、また来月会いましょうさようなら、お世話になります

Yes guys I know a little bit of Japanese thank you I know you are going to appreciate me...hehehe bye

And also thank you for wishing me good luck for my exams bye and take care of yourself
Love u Mimi's ♥️

I just put your name:- Mimi's

Just let me know if you don't like the name or should I call u something else?

And also let me know the meaning of the japanese words that i have written for you..in the comments