My Ex-husband fucks me but my ex-husband is ....

Taehyung and yn were in a relationship for 5 years..
Both of them were good at everything but one day Mia came out of nowhere..
Taehyung started to talk with Mia and with Yn he talked less and whenever he talked with her he talked with Yn he talked about Mia..
Yn was getting Frustrated...
Mia's Family and Taehyung's Family talk about them to get married because their families think that they are in love but their families Don't know about yn...
Yn was getting hurt by Taehyung's action...
But One day Taehyung came and said 'Yn i am getting married but--'
Yn(in tears)' Ha-ha-ha i know with whom THAT FUCKING MIA..HOW CAN YOU JUST..MR.KIM IF YOU CAN MOVE ON FROM ME AND THAT BEING IN RELATIONSHIP..YOU ARE FUCKING CHEATER...MR.KIM..'
Taehyung ' Don't say anything to Mia she is going soon-to-be wife...'
Yn ' Huh! Wife!? you make fake promises, you are a cheater, you are getting married,you are getting a good and fit and fine wife..then you come here to tell me you can send your invitation card with someone else you don't need your precious time and meet me...LISTEN MR.KIM TAEHYUNG IF YOU CAN CHEAT THEN DON'T EXCEPT ME TO LOVE YOU AGAIN AND DO SUCH THING WITH SOMEONE ELSE..SHE JUST COME KOREA FOR 1 WEEK AND YOUR MARRIAGE IS FIXED..I AM WAITING FOR 5 YEARS TO BE YOUR TO GET THAT TAG OF WIFE MRS.KIM BUT YOU JUST GAVE THAT RIGHT TO MIA..I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU....I AM BROKE..' GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE MR.KIM I AM UNKNOWN FOR YOU AND YOUR SOON-TO-BE WIFE IS WAITING FOR YOU AT HOME..THINK ABOUT HER..

AFTER 3 YEARS
Yn:- oii i am on my period give me ice-cream tub please...
??:- no yniee
Yn:- ok fuck you
??:- we will but after our marriage okie
Yn:- yahh(blushed)
??:- is it paining..let me massage your stomach..
Yn:- taetae give me hug

Now you think that they are together again..right??
Yes they are because Yn didn't let him to complete his sentence on that day..
That day Taehyung was saying that Mia was getting married with her love Kai.. Taehyung was happy to tell yn about this because Mia was her friend but on that day Taehyung was broken.. Taehyung was thinking that she didn't let him complete him and when yn got to know it she go back to Taehyung and say sorry and Taehyung again propose yn and this time they are engaged...

After getting married

FIRST WEDDING NIGHT

Yn:- (nervous)
Taehyung:- baby are you ready?
Yn:- (nodded as no but say) yes daddy!!
Taehyung:- (kissed her)

Afterwards

Taehyung position herself and slowly pushed his dick inside her and she moaned so loudly
Yn:- AHH TAEHYUNG
Taehyung:- don't worry it will fade or should I stop?
Yn:- (nodded as no) just stop for minutes..
Taehyung:- ok my baby!
After 5-10 minutes
Yn:- yes move taetae
Taehyung:- are you sure?
Yn:- yes
Taehyung:- ok then
(Slowly Taehyung fasten his pace)
Yn:- ah tae
Taehyung:- yes ah yn so tight~~
Yn:- ah ah tae slow down a bit
Taehyung and yn reached their highness
Yn:- (deep breathing)
Taehyung:- (clean themselves)
Taehyung covered themselves and yn hug him and they sleep peacefully...
Yn:- i love you taetae!!(peck his lips)
Taehyung:- i too love you!! My babygirl (peck her lips)

GOOD NIGHT GUYS!!
HEHE
BYEE
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I know guys i updated so late and this chapter is short
Please forgive me
Actually I had eye infection/flu for 3 days and the worst of it that I got glasses/spectacles...but I am very very sorry for updating so late..
Bye
Love ya♥️
Next chapter after 95+ votes and 10+ comments
Bye guys
Once again so sorry for updating late

Please give me your response/reference on this chapter I want to know about this!!..