Re-writing The Chapter (Step-Daughter)

Guys in this book there are some changes so bear it with me ok.. i am just trying to make long chapter....
From now Taehyung's age will be 30 and yn's age will be 18...
But our Taehyung is still young so yeah he has the same energy as 15 young guys ok...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung was a Single Father because while his wife was giving birth unfortunately their child died his wife was in depression..she thought Taehyung wouldn't satisfy her so she left him for another guy..
whereas Taehyung was sad and depressed by thinking his wife left for another guy...
One day Taehyung was coming from the office to home and he saw a child on the road crying continuously...
He picked her up and slowly she stopped crying..after that day he decided to be a single father and he adopted her and named her YN...

NOW

Yn is 18 old girl whereas Taehyung is 30 year old guy..

yn:- hm-mm mom (she was thinking about her real mom who left on the road thinking she is a cursed?)

Taehyung:- baby what happen wake up
Yn:- appa mom leave us
Taehyung:- yes--no actually your mom is on business trip (lies because he don't know anything about her real parents)
Yn:- appa yn is hungry let's eat..

*Clap* *Clap* so guys you would think that yn is innocent but she is acting right noo she is really innocent..but our Taehyung is soo naughty boy he always kiss her on lips when she sleep and hug waist and put his head between boobs....

Taehyung:- ok let's make ramen 🍜
Yn:- ok appa but actually you know yesterday my best friend's boyfriend was telling her that "Ramyeon Meokgo Gallae'' what does this mean?
Taehyung:- (throws the water from his mouth) WHAT!? When did your friend's started to make boyfriend's huh!?
Didn't i tell you to stay away from these things?TELL ME!?
Yn:- appa sorry but tell me the meaning!
Taehyung:- it means Can I  kiss your lips/cheeks...(lie about it)
Yn:- soo appa "Ramyeon Meokgo Gallae"??
Taehyung:- yes sure my baby (smirked)
Yn:- yeahh (kiss his cheeks)
Taehyung:- ok

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT
Both were watching horror film 🎥
Yn:- appa (scared)
Taehyung:- (puts his hand on her waist) nothing happened baby...

Actually there is a scene in which main lead is nothing unholy things to the female lead so yeahh...

Yn:- appa why they are kissing?
Taehyung:- (feeling his boner) because they are husband wife...
Yn:- ohh
Taehyung:- baby can I kiss you?
Yn:- yes appa..

He was kissing her continuously and his hand pinch her waist..she moaned
Yn:- a-appa (moaned)
Taehyung:- no it's not.. babygirl call me Daddy..
Yn:- d-da-daddy
Taehyung:- aishh your sexy voice i just wanna....suck me babygirl..
Yn:- daddy I don't know..
Taehyung:- ok sir on your knees and stick out your tongue..
Yn did what Taehyung said..
Taehyung:- hold my dick
Yn:- (hold his dick in her small hand)
Taehyung:- ahh yn (groans) now pump it
Yn did
Taehyung:- holyshit yn...now lick the tip..
Yn:- (licks)
Taehyung:- ahhh fuckk yn...take it in your mouth..FULL
Yn:- (takes his dick in her mouth fully...his dick was choking her but he started to pump it in her mouth)
Taehyung:- babygirl soo good....it's my turn to pleasure you babygirl...
Yn:- (nodded)
Taehyung:- (in mind:- my innocent babygirl) (smirk)
Taehyung takes out her panty and rub her pussy causing her to moan..
Yn:- ahh daddy
Taehyung:- babygirl reapeat after me
Yn:- (nodded because she can't utter a word because of the pleasure Taehyung was giving her)
Taehyung:- my daddy
Yn:- my daddy
Taehyung:- will please me all day and night...
Yn:- will please me all day and night...
Taehyung:- and yn make me promise...
Yn:- and i make you promise...
Taehyung:- that i will let my daddy to fuck anytime, anywhere and everywhere...
Yn:- that i will let my daddy to fuck me anytime, anywhere and everywhere...
Taehyung pushed his middle finger in her pussy
Yn closed her eyes in pain and she let out a painfull moan
Yn:- ahh daddy it hurts..
Taehyung kiss her on her forehead and say
Taehyung:- it will hurt you for sometime but it will please you all night..

AFTER MAKING YN CUM
Taehyung:- babygirl are you ready?
Yn:- (nodding yes)
Taehyung slowly pushed his tip inside her pussy
Yn hold his back and started to dig her nails..
Taehyung was also moaning because of the pleasure she giving her by digging her nails.. it's hurtful for him but he was enjoying this..."HIS LITTLE SOUL IS UNDER HIM MOANING MESS AND GIVING HIM PLEASURE"
Taehyung slowly slowly pushed his dick inside her..
Yn:- aishh daddy faster~~
Taehyung:- as my highness say!!

Skin slapping, moaning, and growing was heard in the room..

Yn:- daddy going to cum...
Taehyung:- me too...

Both cum and yn was hella tried so she slept and Taehyung cleaned himself and also cleaned yn and made her sleep peacefully...

Guys I am writing in short here is no one POV

In the morning yn wake and see Taehyung holding a bowl of two soups..
Yn was struggling with walking so Taehyung help her to take bath and eating and tell her to rest all day..yn was happy to have him as daddy..

________________________________________________________________________
Guys I think this is ok I know I am late from update but forgive me it's not my fault I am not getting time to write..today i was at tuition from 10:00 to 1:00 what should I do and here my exams are going to start my school is sooo... it's just (u know)....
So my exams will from 17th July..

Leave it aside
Next chapter will be late (i think so, so bear it guys)
Next chapter after 95+ votes and 10+ comments..

Guys I am seeing that there are no comments so I am just asking you questions ok.. it's your choice to answer....

1) When you became an BTS Army?
2) Which song of BTS you like the most?
3) Who is ur bias?

Guys I am just asking BTS questions but there will be another questions also....