Sugar Daddy -4

YN OPEN HER EYES AFTER 3-4 HOURS
Taehyung:- hey yn how are you? Are you feeling fine?
Yn:- i am fine how hours i sleep...
Taehyung:- something 12-13 hours..
Yn:- WHAT!?
Taehyung:- what happened to you why are you stressed?
Yn:- i don't wanna talk about it leave it i have to bath...
Taehyung:- (push her to bed) tell me otherwise i have my ways.....
Yn:- tae please don't tell anyone please tae (hug him and start to tell everything) tae my eomma is admitted at hospital from 2-4 months and my appa is drinking alcohol and beat me mercilessly....one day he force him on myself but i somehow escape from him and started to stay at my friend's house....my eomma have blood cancer and she is on 4 stage doctor said she have only 5% chance to live... that's why i decided to study and start to work in different places like cafè, club, as secretary but somehow i paid 2,000 dollars....one day my friend tell me about this link sugar daddy but she warned because i am still young to tolerate this but i accept you and now i am here...you know tae i want to become doctor because i can't see my loved ones hurt...
Taehyung:- yn listen i will help you to pay your mother Bill's and you will start to study ok...in the Seoul University of Korea....okk
Yn:- you don't have to do this
Taehyung:- (hugs her) it's okay
Yn:- (hugs back) i am so happy to have you--(realise what she said)
Taehyung:- (shocked)
Yn:- (breaks the hug) let me have bath

After she go in the bathroom
Yn:- yn control your feelings

Outside
Taehyung:- (happy+shock) she said ohh fuck i am so happy...

NEXT DAY

Yn:- tae get up
Taehyung:- one minute please
Yn:- noo get up
Taehyung:- (pulled her closer) sleep with me
Yn:- yahh taetae
Taehyung:- what did you said?
Yn:- taetae--
Taehyung:- nice i like it
Yn:- (smiled)
Taehyung:- (kiss her cheeks)
Yn:- (blushed and hide her face in his chest)
Taehyung:- (giggles)

________________________________________________________________________
I know guys this chapter is sooo short but i will work on please give me some time i will be okay from my grandmother trauma....

Next part after 10+ votes
Byee