Afterall she is my fiance (part.3)

*RECAP*
Taehyung:- appa we are here!
Mr.Kim:- oh my son so what's your answer?
Mrs.Jeon:- (in mind) if he told no then this bitch will see hell..I hope she doesn't open the stripper topic infront of him..
Yn:- (nervous)
Taehyung:- my answer is...
Yn:- (Widen her eyes and deep down of the heart she was so happy.)

*Continuation*
Yn:- (widen her eyes and deep down of the heart she was happy)

All are in shock with his answer now they are waiting for yn's answer.

Mrs.Jeon:- (indicating her to say yes)

Yn:- Appa my answer is also YES!

Now you are thinking also yes?
Yes, you are thinking correct because Taehyung said yes..

All were happy with their answers but Taehyung put on condition with the answer..

Mrs.Jeon:- (in mind) this bish...aish!! Now what type of condition?

Taehyung:- so my condition is yn will be living with me all the time..in my house

Mrs.Jeon:- What!?

Mrs/Mr.Kim:- ok as you say my son!!

Mr.Jeon:- but she have to meet her brother..he is coming right now!

Yn:- y-yeah?

Taehyung:- so what she will meet her brother tomorrow but now I am taking her with me in my house.. now no more discussion on this topic..

IN THE HOUSE(TAEHYUNG)

Night time:

Taehyung:- ok so yn let's clear our doubts and misunderstanding ok! So first of all I am not that type of guy first treating you nice and after marrying you I will treating you like a maid or slave..

Yn:- o-ok (in this situation yn herself don't know what to say or what not to say)

Taehyung:- let's introduce ourselves??

Yn:- y-yeah

Taehyung:- My name is Kim Taehyung. CEO of the Kim Company.

Yn:- o-ok. My name Jeon Yn. I was working at cafe but now I am waiter at a club.

Taehyung:- ok so my age is 29 years old and my hobbies are playing golf, swimming,dancing and singing. My favourite things in girls are her body language and eyes. Pretty,beautiful and more enough to handle me. These are more important but respecting my parents more than me is most important for me. Now you turn.

Yn:- My age is 22. My hobbies are eating, playing video games,i like swimming because it calms me down. For me a boy or man should have facial expressions when he is talking to me or my parents. He should have pretty blue eyes, juicy lips and veiny hands (uff they are favourite). First himself he know who is he talking to.

Taehyung:- My favourite colour is purple and grey.

Yn:- mine is black.

Taehyung:- favourite food is japchae and homemade Kimchi and kimchi fried rice, chicken and steak. Favourite drink is soju and coke.

Yn:- mine is Ramen,tteokboki,steak,corn dog and drink is Soju and wine.

Taehyung:- any pet?

Yn:- yep I like Pomeranian and husky dogs.

Taehyung:- i like Pomeranian dogs, ok so any custom house design?

Yn:- yes, i like my black in colour. In my house i want one swimming pool,theatre. Only this much..yours?

Taehyung:- i want swimming pool, personalised bathroom and library because I like novel too.

Yn:- me too!

Taehyung:- ok so describe yourself yn. (Slowly holds yn's hand and caressed it)

Yn:- (light blush was visible on yn's face) My father cheated on my mother with another woman. When I was only 8 years old. I was the only child in my family. My mother can't bear the taunts giving by the neighbours and society because of it she suicide. My father leave me the streets and when Jungkook was passing by the streets he saw me and take me his house. After that day, jungkook started to live aboard for business and Mr.Jeon is the one who take care of me. After Mrs.Jeon got to know about me then somedays she behaved like she take care of me But after Mr.Jeon start to work in the company she beat me,abuse me sexual by calling her man's,haress me and many things but when i secretly started to work in club I saw you there first time. But who know that man was you my family aranging my marriage with you and now I am here with you sharing my problems. Now you tell me about yourself.

Taehyung:- (still holding yn's hands) i was 6 when my father passed away. My mother had to marry another guy because of me. My mom loves me so much that she didn't hesitate if the wrong guy take her advantage but she again found her true love. Nowards, my mom have breathing problems and doctor said that she could die anytime. Her wish is marrying me to the woman who love me not my money. She want to see grandchildren. My father passed away in an accident. He was drunk and driving the car on the main highway (bridge) he suddenly turn the steering wheel and with his car and himself he died because of lack of oxygen. The doors were locked and the car was already gone deep that he wouldn't have time to come up so fast. So yeah..we both share problems and we will sort out it soon ok.

Yn:- yes, Tae

Taehyung:- (feel his heart beat raised) actually i want you to work as my secretary(P.A) in my company.

Yn:- w-what me working as your secretary? You know tae i am so clumsy. I will ruin your important files. I--

Taehyung:- (caresses her cheeks) atleast try once yniee...

Yn:- o-ok i will t-try...

Taehyung:- ok

Yn:- let's sleep now?

Taehyung:- sure!

Yn was facing her back Taehyung was taking golden chance to hug her from back and kiss her forehead as good night kiss. Taehyung hug yn and at midnight yn also hugged him. They both slept while hugging each other...

I don't know guys if this chapter is short or long but bear it plzz I will try to update tomorrow..ok
Bye
Love ya
Next chapter after 25+ votes and 5+ comments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Today is JUNGKOOK'S BIRTHDAY!!
I am so happy
He is my bias wrecker(yk)
So on this special I will upload one more chapter and that chapter will be finished.