Epilogue (Afterall she is my fiance)

*Recap*
Taehyung clean herself and himself and made her to wore his shirt and wore his shorts.
They slept

*Continuation*

In morning:

Taehyung:- aishh...my back (looked everywhere) where is Yn?

He open the closet and the locker was open..he got the feeling of betrayal...he didn't saw the clothes of yn in his closet...(Talking to himself) Yn betrayed me!! (Shouted) KIM YN!!

She got early in the morning. She doesn't have clothes to wear so she wore Taehyung's clothes.

In the kitchen:

Yn:- i was making breakfast

Ding dong

??:- mam is this kim Taehyung's house?
Yn:- yes, any work?

??:- who are you?

Yn:- i am his wife, Kim Yn

??:- mam, take this Blackcard and inform him about it..

Yn:- ok, sure thank you

??:- my pleasure mam

Yn take the Blackcard and open his closet and put password to open the locker and keep the Blackcard inside it.. suddenly she remembered that she have put food on the stove so she forgets to lock the door..

Yn:- aishh my food!

Taehyung:- KIM YN!!

Yn:- (flinch) is he angry? What happen? (Run upstairs)

Taehyung:- (his eyes are red) (open the door)

Yn:- (bumped into his chest)

Taehyung:- (deep down he felt relieved to see her here but still he wanted to know)

Yn:- Taehyung, put your anger aside. Someone has come to give your--

Taehyung:- STFU!!

Yn:- you also!! Now listen!!

Taehyung:- i said keep quiet!!!

Yn:- ok then it's your loss if you didn't listen to me! (Flip her hair)

Taehyung:- (held her hand) where are you going?

Yn:- (struggling) leave me! You are not in right mind!!
Taehyung:- me? You slut!!

Yn:- (widen her eyes) W-what?

Taehyung:- Yes, you slut.

Yn:- (she just slap him causing to loose his hand from yn's hand) SAY THAT AGAIN!! MR.KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I DARE YOU

Taehyung:- (realised what he said in anger and he tried to hold you but you move backwards)

Yn:- don't touch me with your filthy hands..(run in the room and locked herself)

AFTER 1-2 DAYS

Yn is still not out of the room. She hasn't eaten from that day. I am regretting to say that to my yn. I knocked the door but i didn't get response from her. Taehyung has a spare key but still he was waiting for her to come out by herself. He opened the door and see she was not there. He check the bathroom and what he saw in the bathroom he was shocked. He himself don't when she fainted. He picks her up in a bridal style and puts her on the bed and calls his doctor.