Mafia King and His Innocent Wife (3)

Uff!! I need to do morning routine!!
My moisturizer? Where is it? (Finding but suddenly she slipped and fell in the bathtub caused her to hurt her head and back)
____________________________________

↑*Recap*↑
____________________________________

Yn:- APPA!!! (shouts)

Tae who was in the kitchen all the time and suddenly heard a shout from the room and run upstairs to see what happen?

Tae:- (knock) can I come in princess?

Yn:- (faint sob) tae!

Tae:- (open the bathroom door and see her lying in the bathtub)

Yn:- a-appa! (Bleeding in her head)

Tae:- (panic)

Yn:- (fainted)

Tae:- (more panic)

Yn:- (breath slow)

Tae:- (most panic)

He took her in arms in bridal style and ran towards the main door.

On the way

He already called the doctor.

Doctor is checking her but he see her milky skin with big boobs. He touched her clothes boob. She whined and about turn on the other side but the doctor grab her boob tightly causing her to moan. Doctor just ripped her t-shirt and hovered above her and sucked her neck and put his hand on her mouth.

When she moans the voice can be heard outside.

Tae was talking on call. He suddenly heard a moan in the room. He was about to open the door but from inside the door got open revealing yn in a bra with some hickeys on the neck and chest area and crying continuously. He eyes got red by anger and cut the call. He just takes out his shirt and made yn wear his shirt. His upper body was naked.

Everyone is shocked seeing his body but he is not giving fuck to anyone.

Doctor is smirking seeing her and licking his lips.

Tae is burning in anger. His body temperature is rising because of anger his face became red. He punched the doctor.

Everyone in the hospital:- oops!! That hurts!!

Tae is punching doctor, yn is crying, he is fighting, she is crying.

What the heck is going on!!

Doctor nose is bleeding. He left him and got up seeing yn crying his heart ache.

He just took her in arms in bridal style and walk out the hospital sexily. Every girl drools over his body but one girl gets guts and stops them.

Girl:- can you be my boyfriend?

Tae:- (pretend like he heard nothing)

Girl:- (touch his chin and make him face her)

Yn:- (slap her hand) hey you!! You can't touch him..

Girl:- i know you are his slut just get away!!

Yn:- do you think?

Girl:- yeah!

Yn:- then it's your problem not mine..

Tae:- (admiring her)

Girl:- huh!! (Eyes roll) just yes I will pleasure you all day and night!! Please she is (point at yn) just cheap you know!!

Yn:- (gets angry and tell tae to put her down) you know what just go fuck yourself!! Bitch!! HE IS MINE ONLY MINE!!! (Again tell tae to take her in arms in bridal style)