Ten.

Ten.

"ARE you looking to start any time soon?" The bartender questioned as he threw the tea towel over his shoulder and placed the now clean glass in its respective place.

"I would like to start as soon as possible if there is any availability." She explained, earning a nod from the bartender.

"I'll go and have a word with my boss." He informed her, making her politely smile and watch as he walked through the double swinging doors.

A long and deep sigh released from Sora and she felt her posture slump as she leaned forward on the bar stool and rested her hand on the bar while taking a sip from her coke.

Sora had been thinking about getting a job for a while now, but had no idea where to look. She wanted it to be close to campus due to her studies and wanted it to be a part time job just for the time being.

"Sora?" A familiar voice called out, making her look up from playing with the coaster and to the person that was now approaching her.

"Beomgyu?" A look of surprise was evident on her face as she watched as he sat down beside her. "What're you doing in here? I've never seen you here before." She wondered.

"Going to bistro's to just sit around and eat and drink daily isn't really my thing." He chuckled, before glancing over at the other bartender that wasn't far from the two and placing an order.

"What about you? Why are you here so early in the day? And the biggest question yet is why are you alone?" Beomgyu raised a brow and Sora smiled wildly at him.

There was something about Beomgyu that made her feel at ease. He seemed to able to keep the conversation going and that made her feel comfortable around him. She also couldn't ignore that fact that he was tremendously handsome.

"Well, I'm here job hunting, and I thought it'd be best to look for jobs in the day rather than the night, when there's a bunch of drunk teens colliding into you." She explained as Beomgyu received his iced tea.

"That's very true," He nodded, pursing his lips, before he took a sip from the glass. "So, Sora, what you're also telling me is that if you get a job here, and I visit more, I'll be able to see you more than just the odd glimpse on campus?" Beomgyu smirked, making Sora laugh and cover her mouth as her cheeks heated red.

"Why do you keep flirting with me?" She mumbled, looking over at him, her grin remaining on her lips.

"Hm?" He smugly smiled and inched close to her.

"I said, why do you keep flirting?" She repeated, and a breathy laugh passed Beomgyu's lips as he looked at her.

"What's wrong with flirting? Have you got a boyfriend?" He wondered and Sora shook her head, about to answer him, but the sight of the bartender she was once speaking with before Beomgyu arrived caught her attention and she sat up straight waiting to hear what he had to say.

"My manager said he'd be more than happy to speak with you."

An excited squeal escaped from Sora as she and Beomgyu walked beside each other. They were now back at the academy after her meeting with the manager and sitting around and speaking with Beomgyu.