Chapter 1: Meeting The Devil

At the Church

A lady said, "Welcome to the West/Allen wedding, can I show you to your seat? Are you here for the bride or groom?"

Mick says "Well, considering I've tried to kill the groom a couple of times, It's probably best I sit on the bride's side."

the lady chuckles and says "That would be the left side."

Mick left to seat on the left side.

She looks at a man in a tux with a red pocket square and says "Welcome to the West/Allen wedding, can I show you to your seat? Are you here for the bride or groom?"

He says with a British accent "Well, love, I'm here for the Groom. He doesn't know me personally, as I knew his mother. Then again, I wouldn't miss my son's wedding. Even if, he doesn't know me as his father."

She smiles and says "That's nice. He doesn't know your his father?"

He says "No, love. I left the night his mother told me she was pregnant. I had to go home. She promised me that she would take care of him. And that she didn't need me. I told her I wanted to stay but I couldn't."

She smiles and says "It's understandable. Don't worry about not having an invitation. I'll say that you had one. What's your name, sir?"

He smiles and says "Lucifer Morningstar. It's nice to meet you, Darling."

She smiles and says "You too, Mr. Morningstar. Enjoy your son's wedding."

Lucifer says "I will. Where do I sit?"

She says "Right side. That's the groom's side."

Lucifer says "Thank you."

He walks forward and reaches the front and hears "Do I know you?"

He turns and sees Singh, his son's boss at CCPD.

Mick says "I hate cops." as he shakes his hand.

Lucifer chuckles and sits on the right side

A girl walks up and says "Hi, David."

Singh says "Hi, Cecile."

Mick says "And lawyers."

Singh's husband says "Friend from work?"

Singh says "Not quite."

Lucifer smiles and shakes his head.

With Barry

A girl walks up to Barry and says "Sparkling?"

Barry says "Excuse me? Oh, um..."

she says "I just thought that you might be a little parched. Big day, jitters and all. You're getting married."

Barry says "I am."

she says  "Today."

Barry says "Today. Yes, I am. Today. Yeah."

She says "So, sparkling water? I have lemon, I have lime."

Barry says "I'm good, thank you."

She says "I'm really excited to be here."

Barry says "Oh?"

She says "I mean here at a wedding. It just so happens to be your wedding."

Barry says "You love weddings."

She says "I really do."

Barry says "That's cool."

She says "And, I don't know, I just feel like this gonna be one for the ages. And I'm happy I got to see it."