Chapter 4: The Training

Barry and Oliver were training on how to use their Celestial powers as God and Lucifer watched them.

God smiles and says "I remember when Heaven felt much like..."

Lucifer says "Home."

They share a look.

God smiles at his son and says "It's never felt the same without you, Samael."

Lucifer smirked and said, "Good to know."

God then remembers something and asks "So who were you gonna name, Samael? Out of your two boys?"

Lucifer says "I was going to name Oliver that. Moira asked me why. I told her it was my birth name. She looks at me with confusion and says 'I thought that Lucifer was your god-given name'? She had a big smirk on her face as she was trying to tease me. But she told me that she wanted to name him Oliver."

God smiles and says "She used it as his middle name though."

Lucifer says "So his name is Oliver Samael Queen?"

God says "No, his name is Oliver Samael Jonas Queen."

Oliver heard his name and walks over and says "Did you two call?"

Lucifer says "No. Your grandfather asked who I wanted to name Samael."

Oliver says "That's one of my middle names. You gave me that?"

Lucifer smiles and says "Yeah. After all, it was my birth name. Remember?"

Oliver says "Right. I forgot."

Barry then punches the dummy and it goes flying into the wall making a loud noise and breaking the wall of STAR Labs.

The three of them looked at Barry scratched the back of his head and said, "My bad."

God smiles and says "You remind me of your father, Bartholomew. So full of light."

Lucifer smiles and says "My little Lightbringer Jr."

Barry smiles at that.

God says "But, don't let that Light blind you."

Barry nods and says "Of course, Grandpa."

Lucifer says "He said the same thing to me."

Lucifer clears his voice and mimics his father's voice and says "Oh, my son, the Lightbringer. So full of light, that it blinds even you."

Oliver chuckles and says "Sounds like Grandpa."

God says "I don't sound like that."

Lucifer mocks him and says "I don't sound like that."

The boys laugh and Barry says "Sounds similar to me."

The celestials shake their heads at the boys

Barry then runs at his celestial speed without his Speed Force speed and runs around in the speed lab.

Oliver says "I'm gonna speed around too."

Lucifer says "Go."

Oliver speeds off.

God says "They are much alike and they just don't know it."

Lucifer chuckles.

Somewhere in Central City

Someone had walked out of Jitters and he heard about Someone crashing a wedding.