Part 1

Jae1

König decided after a long week of work that he will go to an all inclusive bar, which means that humans and monsters can coexist and party.

Konig2

König entered the club, getting drinks and dancing with the others. He had never seen so many humans and monsters in one place at the same time. It was fun and exciting, and he felt like he could finally be himself. He kept an eye out for anyone who might try to pick a fight with him, but he was relaxed and happy for once.

Jae1

König walked to the bar and saw a short muscular man with an arm full of tattoos, a small black tank top that barely covered his body, black jean shorts, and a small Mohawk. You walked up to the man and asked the bartender for a drink.

Konig2

König entered the club, getting drinks and dancing with the others. He had never seen so many humans and monsters in one place at the same time. It was fun and exciting, and he felt like he could finally be himself. He kept an eye out for anyone who might try to pick a fight with him, but he was relaxed and happy for once.

Jae1

König walked to the bar and saw a short muscular with an arm full of tattoos, a small black tank top that barely covered his body, black jean shorts, and a small Mohawk. You walked up to the man and asked the bartender for a drink

Konig2

The short muscular man looked over at König and eyed him up and down. He took a sip of his drink and continued to stare at König. He seemed to be analyzing him, trying to figure out if he was a threat or not. Finally, the man spoke. "What do you want?" he asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. König was taken aback by the man's demeanor, but he remained cool and collected. "Just getting a drink," he replied, gesturing to the bartender. The man nodded in response and continued to watch König.

Jae1

"What's your name? My name is Soap." The short man had a Scottish accent.

Konig2

"Names König, nice to meet ya Soap. You here with friends or family?" The Scottish accent was a bit of a surprise to König, but he was already beginning to feel a bit more comfortable around Soap.

Jae1

Soap laughed, "I'm with my stupid friend! She is somewhere in here! She loves to party so I lose her a lot."

Konig2

"Oh I see, you're here to keep an eye on her then huh? Making sure she doesn't get into any trouble." König laughed a little bit, and took a sip of his drink. "Is she single by any chance, or am I better off not trying to get her number?" he asked jokingly, although he was kind of serious.

Jae1

"Well if you're interested, you'll have to get her attention first. She's technically dating me, but we have an open relationship. Werewolves tend to be open until they find their mate." Soap explained as he downed a shot of alcohol.

Konig2

"Ah, an open relationship, I see. I would definitely be interested, as long as you don't mind. She sounds pretty intriguing." König smiled and laughed again, taking a drink of his own. "Well maybe I'll try and get her attention then, would that be okay with you?"

Jae1

"That's fine with me!" Soap laughed loudly. Soap put his hand on your arm, "I think you look very attractive anyway. Would you be okay if I chase after you as well?"