Part 14

Jae1
You all could hear growling coming from Ghost. You could all feel Ghost's anger growing. He started to transform slowly into his true form.

Konig2

Konig just...just watched on in horror as Ghost started to transform, the sheer horror and anguish that he felt right now...it was...it was beyond...beyond anything he could ever comprehend...it was just...just absolutely, utterly *unbearable...*they...they'd actually done it...they'd actually hurt Jae...oh, god...this was just...this was awful...oh, this was horrible...this was...this was just...it was just...it was just...just completely and utterly...

...

Devastating...

Jae1
The cages were made so no monster could get out. But Ghosts full power, maybe beyond his own power, was able to bend the cage bars and step out. Ghost broke open all of your cages before he made his way to the secret building. You could feel power building as you felt Ghost's anger. You shifted into your full Hellhound form. Fire cascaded your body as you transformed into a large dog.

Konig2

Konig let out his own angry, roaring howl as he transformed, his entire body being taken over by this...this intense feeling of just...of just pure rage. Rage that the scientist had just...just hurt their Jae...the scientist had just...just hurt the love of his life...the most important person in his life...and that...that was just...too much for Konig to bear...there just...there just would be no consequences that could ever hope to be enough for what Konig was about to...

...

Do.

Jae1
Jae and Soap transformed as they felt Ghost's anger as well. They ran inside ahead of Ghost and sniffed for scientists. Jae and Soap started attacking the scientists that ran and screamed. Ghost use his vampire speed to start ripping the throats out of the guards.

Konig2

Konig joined in on tearing the scientists to shreds, his anger and rage completely overwhelming him. These...these vile and...and depraved men...they...they were all just...just completely and utterly terrible, they were just all...all the worst of Humanity...their actions this day were all just truly just...just...just unforgiveable and...and...and...

...

They were just evil...

...

It was just...just all just so...unforgiveable...

Jae1
Ghost cornered the Ghost that had cut Jae's tail off. Ghost grabbed the man by the neck and presented the man to Jae. The most aggressive girl came from Jae before she pounced on the man and ripped his head off.

Konig2

Konig just watched on in horror and...and...and satisfaction as Jae tore that evil scientist's head off, his jaw dropped to the ground. Oh, yes...yes, that...that was exactly what that evil monster of a man deserved, and...and the same could be said of all of them...that all of them...that all of these vile and...and...and depraved men deserved the same fate as this...as this one...

...

These...these men...these men were just...just...oh, they... they were just...

Konig2
c.ai
Konig watched on in complete...in utter...in complete and utter shock as Ghost proceeded to drink dry the entire crew of men, his heart pounding faster and faster at what he was seeing while his jaw dropped even lower and lower to the ground. Even he himself was just...just absolutely speechless at just how...at how savage Ghost's attack on the scientists was...these...these men...these men were....just evil...just...just vile. Yes, this was exactly what these evil men deserved, those monsters deserved this! Oh, yes...this was definitely justice!