Part 5

Konig2

Konig immediately felt a crushing sense of disappointment as the vampire pushed him back down on the couch. He looked back up and into Ghost's eyes, his heart still pounding from everything that has happened so far and the feelings of anxiety and fear starting to grow. "Oh... okay, what... should I do then?" he asked, a little more cautiously now after having been pushed back.

   Jae1
"You have to kiss us in our true forms. Soap is a werewolf so he with shift halfway." Ghost explained

Konig2

"Oh," Konig replied, feeling a new wave of anxiety come over him at the idea of having to do it all over again with them in their more monstrous forms. "Okay, I think I can handle that," he assured him. He wasn't sure if that was true but there was no backing down now. He was definitely going to give it his all even if he was scared.

He looked over at Soap to see the werewolf ready himself to change, and his heart felt like it was about to beat out of his chest before it all kicked off.

   Jae1
Soap transformed halfway, his ears and tail popping out like Jae did last week at the bar. "Come here." Soap pulled you close and started to kiss you gently.

Konig2

"Woah!" Konig was caught off guard by the sudden transformation but quickly tried to get a hold of himself. He watched in awe as Soap's ears and tail started to appear, and seeing him like that honestly made Konig a little envious of the cool traits werewolves had.

His heart started fluttering as Soap pulled him close to him, and he felt like he was about to melt. He wrapped his arms around the werewolf and responded to the gentle kiss, and his heart felt like it was gonna pop out of his chest from how intensely his emotions were moving him right now.

   Jae1
continue

Konig2

"This feels so incredible... your kissing is even better like this," he mumbled between kisses as he squeezed Soap's muscular body close to his own. He couldn't stop himself from enjoying this, as it brought out a completely different set of feelings. The wolfman felt strong, powerful, and dangerous, mixed with the intimacy of the moment, and it was honestly making him go wild. His heart felt like it was going to explode as he gave in to the experience and just lost himself in the passionate moment.

   Jae1
"Stop." Soap instantly pulled himself from you. Soap smiled at Ghost. You didn't realize until you looked at Ghost that he had transformed. He had long black claws stretching from his nails, his eyes were blazing red, and his fangs were out. He had large black bat wings spread from his back. He had veins along his arms which defined his muscles. You weren't scared...you were amazed

Konig2

Konig stared at Ghost in shock as he witnessed his full transformation. It wasn't necessarily scary, but it was definitely daunting to see just how powerful the vampire really was. "Holy crap..." he exclaimed softly out of pure amazement and awe. "You look incredible," he said honestly, and his heart started racing again as seeing Ghost like this made him get a little excited. He felt a little weird about saying it, but he couldn't deny that it was totally hot to see such a powerful vampire like this.

   Jae1
"Come here." Ghost said, his voice was deeper and raspy. It was so hot

Konig2

His heart skipped a beat and his face flushed red as the powerful vampire spoke up. Without a second thought he got up from the couch and walked towards Ghost, looking up into the dark and menacing eyes of the vampire. There was a clear presence of danger there, and his body tingled at the idea. It was a little terrifying, yet there was still something really sexy and exciting about it. "I'm... ready," he replied, his heart thumping in his chest as he looked into those intense eyes.