7. her arrival

Ouranous, Aster Academy

The ride to Ouranous seemed gruesomely long to all the Elites and Raaha

The ride to Ouranous seemed gruesomely long to all the Elites and Raaha. For different reason of course. The airport was about an hour away from Ouranous and Raaha's flight had landed 20 minutes late due to turbulence. Not only that, her luggage had also taken forever to come.

Worried about the time, she quickly pulled out her phone and messaged Evara, who smiled slightly at reading her message.

Raaha

Good Morning, Mam. My name is Raaha Rai. I am the new scholarship student. Unfortunately, my flight had landed 20 minutes late and my luggage has also taken longer than needed to arrive. I apologize for the delay, but I will try to reach as soon as possible.

P.S. I had no clue Ananta was this big or else I would have come a day or two earlier to explore the country. Rookie mistake on my part

Clearing her throat, she said, "Elites, we should leave. Raaha had landed and will be arriving to Ouranos shortly. Thankfully, I am not the only one running late today, her flight was also delayed by 20 minutes."

Within, fifteen minutes, the Elites and Evara reached Ouranous and had a light snack waiting for their new target to torture.

Thinking out loud Evara said, "You know the girl actually introduced herself. Weird coming from someone who is a star . I would have guessed a little more of a narcist character trait."

The forgotten six looked and each other and shook their head in despair. The way Evara was talking was based on stereotypes and quick judgements. They couldn't blame Evara however. After that incident, they had all been forced to think the worst of celebrities.

None of them had actually set foot outside Ananta after that incident. Their parents had forbidden it. Out of fear and over-protectiveness. Their families had already lost so much due to the world outside that they preferred that their world, stay safe, even if that meant their kids would never agree with their choices.

Just then, Evara's assistant, Jatin, said, "Mam, Raaha Rai is here."

Evara looked at Jatin with a frown, he almost looked dreamy-eyed and was blushing profusely.

"Jatin, are you ok?"

He smiled, waddling his foot in excitement, "Mam, she is enchanting. So beautiful. I have seen all her movies but she looks even more gorgeous in person."

The Elitess were surprised at Jatin's excitement, he was mostly professional. Yet today, he looked like an excited toddler.

Evara, amused called out, "Let her in."