Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE: wolf moon

·.·'¯'·.· 乃ㄥㄖㄖ 爪卂尺ㄚ ·.·'¯'·.·

MARYAM ATHENA PEREZ, BETTER KNOWN AS 'Mary'. She had began to go by the shorter version of her name, liking it better than 'Maryam'. She had believed that her parents had to psychotic, either it be temporary moment or they truly are crazy and just better at hiding it as life went on. Because, off all the variations of the nickname, 'Mary' they had to call her 'Maryam'.

But, as she began to be called, simply by her nickname, she began to have a name against the hunters. Mary, the fifteen-year-old girl who brutally murdered four hunters, all because they had planned to take down the Hale family. The hunters hadn't even been able to do anything before she discovered the plan and killed them.

She left one hunter alive.  Only to give a message to the other hunters; leave the Hale family alone.  She had been covered in blood.

She hadn't killed them like a werewolf would. But, it another way. For one of the hunter's it seemed as if his eyes had been exploded. And another, a neck snapped, but there was no set of finger prints or handprint found on her neck. Her neck wasn't snapped by a werewolf's hand or a wolf's jaw.

And the surviving hunter, who was missing an eye, came back to the hideout, blood gushing down his face and pouring out from where he tried to keep pressure with his hand.

He said how it was a witch. A witch had killed them, three hunter's dead, eyes exploding out of their head, snapped neck without her touching them. And the other hunter's head being exploded. That specific hunter made a comment on how it would be great to kill the only members of the Hale family that hadn't been killed by Kate Argent, who set the fire.

The hunter babbled, ranting fast and quick, terrified. The bloody kept pouring down his face, before he completely stopped speaking and dropped to the ground.

"Bloody Mary," he had spoken towards the end. Saying that, the legend of a-who was originally a witch-ghost coming back to kill hunters. Who's one mission was to kill hunters.

Maryam had been covered in blood when Derek and Laura Hale found her, panicked as they both moved to take away her pain. Only, they discovered that they had been unable to do so. Because, she wasn't in pain. None of the blood that covered her was her's.

Laura said that they needed to run. And Mary, in a panic, ran from the two, convinced her parents to move back to Beacon Hills.

Laura and Derek hadn't seen her for a few months, until Laura returned to Beacon Hills.

Maryam's head flung back, eyes rolling into the back of her head. The pencil in her hand dropped as a vision came to her. Laura Hale, in the Beacon Hills Persevere woods, and suddenly being attacked. Next, her lifeless, half-corse in the ground, a hole dug.