Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE:  omega

CHAPTER ONE: omega

▀▄▀▄▀▄ɮʟօօɖʏ ʍǟʀʏ▄▀▄▀▄▀

MARYAM ATHENA PEREZ HAD BEEN SILENT. Something, she typically wasn't. She sat in front of her circle window, boot-covered feet planted on the floor. Her arms crossed, hugging her knees to herself. Her face resting on her arms.

She had never been more aware of her surroundings, both sounds and space. She could hear and feel her heartbeat more, now. 

Arturo gently knocked on the door, which had already been open. "Sweetheart," in the opposite hand, he held a plate of food.

Mary didn't look up.

"Mary," Arturo gently called again, waiting for any sign that his daughter was okay. Or, at the very least, awake.  He couldn't tell recently.

Mary slowly looked up, tears still in her eyes. Behind her, the full moon brightened up her room. The only section that didn't light up with the brightness, the section she sat in.  "Dad," she finally spoke. 

Arturo quickly went by his daughter's side, pulling her into a hug.  Her arms stayed wrapped around herself, before slowly bringing them up to hug him back.

Arturo, surprised, pulled back, shock portrayed on his face. When Mary had placed her hand on his back, he had felt long, sharp claws. And now, looking at his daughter's face, he saw the bright, blue eyes. Of a beta or omega, who has killed.
▀▄▀▄▀▄ɮʟօօɖʏ ʍǟʀʏ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mary, had locked herself up. Apparently, that night, when she died, and her mother had done a spell to trade their souls. Derek had bit her.
And now, she, was a werewolf.

Mary, worryingly, brought her hand up. And then flicked it, bringing down a picture that was up in the wall. She dropped her hand, frowning in confusion. "What the hell?"

She had thought, that, with the sudden change, she would have no moment been a witch. Then again, it wasn't heard of for witches to be friends with werewolves in general, much less a werewolves biting a witch to save their life.

Mary felt the shape K-9 teeth poke at her lip, the girl, obviously lost in her thought, causing her to cut her own lip. She yelled when the teeth pushed pass her gums, before looking down at her nails, which, where already claws.
▀▄▀▄▀▄ɮʟօօɖʏ ʍǟʀʏ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Someone has burst into the room. Mary's head snapped up, eyes glowing the electric blue, K-9 teeth bared. Her hand was extended, not wanting whoever it was to be near her, showing the claws.

"Mary," the figure spoke, sounding awfully familiar. And shocked.

"Derek!" Arturo yelled out, chasing after the man. Mary wouldn't be able to handle is she accidentally hurt (or worst, killed) Derek.

"Derek," Mary breathed out, moving forward, running at Derek.

Derek, the idiot,  Arturo thought, because he was. He didn't move. Mary jumped up, wrapping her arms around Derek's neck.

Arturo, shocked, stared. He had expected, that he would have to have forced his daughter away to not hurt the man.  Because, it was obvious that Derek wasn't about to throw Mary away.

Mary was a werewolf.
Arturo had no clue what would happen now.
▀▄▀▄▀▄ɮʟօօɖʏ ʍǟʀʏ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mary had to find Stiles and Scott, which proved to be difficult. As Mary had only just shifted, didn't know how to track a scent.
▀▄▀▄▀▄ɮʟօօɖʏ ʍǟʀʏ▄▀▄▀▄▀

She managed to grab the two in the hall. Scott's hand shot out, stopping Stiles in his steps. Mary immediately approached them. Scott gapped at her, shocked. "You're a werewolf?"

"What?" Stiles questioned in confusion.

Mary huffed, crossing her arms. "Yes. The night your stupid, psychotic girlfriend tried to kill-" she did kill you. "Derek and you. And succeed in killing me-"

"She wasn't trying to kill anyone," Scott defends.

"My mother would disagree if she could," Mary sneered at him.

"She didn't kill your mom."

"No. Her and her aunt just killed me, and my mother performed a soul trading spell, her soul for mine." Mary snapped.

"But-" Scott goes to continue to defend her.

"Fuck you, MCCall," Mary snapped. "I'm not going to listen to your damn fucking excuse for her. Her aunt abducted and tortured Derek. She knew about it. She then helped her aunt in trying to 'capture' Derek, you and I. And if she didn't know Kate was going to kill us, she shouldn't be a hunter."

"She didn't-" Scott started.

"Go to hell." Mary turned to leave.

"Wait, Mary," Scott reached out to stop the girl. "Mary, Allison said that-"

"I don't-"

"Just listen!" Scott snapped. "Allison said that, there are more hunters coming," Scott warned. "And, considering how they reacted to you..."

"We are going to the funeral," Scott had cut himself off, instead, telling her their plan.

"Spit on Kate's grave for me?" Mary smiled, as if it was something sweet.
▀▄▀▄▀▄ɮʟօօɖʏ ʍǟʀʏ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Scott called Mary ten times. And left three messages. All messages saying that he needed to speak to her. And they ended to come up with a plan.

The Argents had killed a werewolf. Who don't kill anyone.
▀▄▀▄▀▄ɮʟօօɖʏ ʍǟʀʏ▄▀▄▀▄▀

{837}