Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN: night school

,.-~*¨¯¨*·~-.¸-(_ βȽ¤¤ďÿ ɱåȑÿ _)-,.-~*¨¯¨*·~-.¸

IT FELT AS IF IT WAS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO GET AIR INTO THE FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD'S LUNGS. She felt as if, instead of helping her, the air made her worst. Like, it was choking her.

"Mary!" A voice yelled, Scott holding the door close.

Stiles wasn't there.

"What-" Mary began, mouth opening in question of the human's whereabouts, when the door was pulled open, in running Stiles. He turned around, putting bolt cutters into the handles of doors.

The two boys looked through the windows, Stiles taking the flashlight out of Scott's hands and flashing it through the window. Before they began to back up.

"That won't hold, will it?" Scott asked.

"Probably not," Stiles grimly answered.

The two boys looked at each other, Scott then snapping forward and grabbing Mary before she could go outside. He pulled the girl as they ran towards an empty room. They heard howling, immediately, Scott and Stiles had began to push the desk in front of the door, only the metal legs screeched loudly against the tiled floor.

"Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out," Stiles whispered.

Scott sighs. "I know."

"It's your boss." Stiles quickly spoke.

"What?"

"Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss."

"No."

"Just how stupid can you be?" Mary snapped. "Alan Deaton disappears, after being wrapped in multiple binds of duck tape, sneaks pass two werewolves, a wannabe detective-"

"Hey," Stiles practically yelled, clamping a hand over his mouth when he realized his volume.

Scott shakes his head. "That can't be--"

"Oh, come on!" Stiles speaks, making a gesture to Mary. "Like she said. He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him." Scott says, determined.

"He killed Derek." Stiles says.