Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE: pack mentality

░▒▓█►─═ вℓσσ∂ү мαяү ═─◄█▓▒░

MARYAM ATHENA PEREZ LEANED AGAINST HER LOCKER, PRETENDING TO BE ON THE PHONE AS SHE SEARCHED FOR SCOTT MCCALL AND STILES STILINSKI. She had discovered much about the two in her short time at the school. She had only returned to Beacon Hills three months ago after an incident that sent her parents to pull her away from the Hale siblings.

They had figured, without the Hale family in town, as more than half were dead, two remaining had left town, and the last, Peter, was in a vegetable state, the hunters wouldn't return to Beacon Hills. And then came the night that change everything. Laura was killed.

Mary was going to kill, and torture whoever it was that killed Laura. It would be slightly easier to track them down. As, she knows that they are an alpha. And it had to be someone Laura knew, she was a profitable alpha and werewolf in general. She wouldn't have been able to be snuck up on.

Mary had stopped pretending to speak, lost in her own thoughts. She blinked repeatedly or would be embarrassing if she cried in the middle of the hallway.

Mary gave a forced laugh, thinking it crazy and ridiculous. Hunters are terrified of her, never wanting to go after her alone, or even in groups of anything less than four, and she is a out to cry in the middle of the hallway.
░▒▓█►─═ вℓσσ∂ү мαяү ═─◄█▓▒░

"Oh, Maryam!" a voice yelled as she began her way down the hall. "Maryam!"

The girl recognized that voice; Stiles Stilinski. She hung her head, muttering under her breath about annoying human teenagers.  She continued to walk, speeding up a bit quicker, before pausing in realization, she could use whatever that Stiles was calling her for, to speak to him. To get him to understand everything, and convince Scott of what he needed to do.

"Maryam! Maryam!" Stiles kept yelling, pushing past people before he got to her, gasping for breathe.

Mary raised an eyebrow at him, looking down the hall he had just ran. Assuming that he had ran down the entire length of the hall, and possibly more considering she began to speed walk away from him,  and if he was running prior, she looking back at him with a weird expression, unsure. "Aren't you on the lacrosse team?" She questioned.

Even though she knew, that he sat on the bench. For all the games. She was sure she saw him sitting out on a practice, holding an ice pack to his head.

"Yeah," Stills breathed out heavily. "But I-Never mind not what I wanted to talk to you about. The other day, you made Scott fly through-"