Chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR:  magic bullet

░▒▓█► ฿ŁᏫᏫĐ¥ ₼₳₹¥ ◄█▓▒░

MARYAM ATHENA PEREZ WAS ASLEEP WHEN THE FEELING OF UNEASINESS HAD CAUSED HER AWAKE. The girl gasped as she sat up, confused. She waited for the vision, but none came. She had the feeling that something was wrong. She was needed, somewhere.

Derek was in trouble.
░▒▓█► ฿ŁᏫᏫĐ¥ ₼₳₹¥ ◄█▓▒░

Her parents had forced her to go to school, stating that they would find Derek, but since both had work, only up until a certain time. But, the search for Derek would only be left alone, with no one searching for him towards the end of her school day.

She had debated to skip class, ignore her parents and search for him.
░▒▓█► ฿ŁᏫᏫĐ¥ ₼₳₹¥ ◄█▓▒░

Derek Hale walked through the halls do Beacon Hills high, slow and soft steps. He tried to do use on walking, as if he wasn't about to fall to the floor.  The he caught sight of Jackson Whittmore, he was aware of his status on the lacrosse team.  It was likely he knew where Scott was. Or, maybe on the off chance of him knowing Mary. Derek walked up to him. "Where's Scott MCCall?"

Jackson closed his locker, looking at the man. "Why should I tell you?"

"Because I asked politely. And I only do that once."

"Okay, tough guy. How about I help you find him if you tell me what you're selling him? What is it? Is it Dianabol?" He hummed in question. "HGH?"

"Steroids?" Derek questioned.

"No, Girl Scout cookies. What the hell do you think I'm talking about? By the way, whatever it is you're selling, I'd probably stop sampling the merchandise. You look wrecked."

Derek looked at his arm, blood dripping. "God, no wonder Maryam hated this school."

Jackson made a puzzled face. "Maryam?" He questions before his face shifts into one of realization. "You mean Crazy Mary?"

Derek glared at the teen, growling lowly. Jackson took a step back at the heated glare. Derek went to side step the boy. "Don't call her-" Derek stoped, hearing a familiar tapping rhythm. It was the same one Mary would do whenever she was nervous or worried. "I'll find them myself."