Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX:  heart monitor

CHAPTER SIX: heart monitor

—(••÷[ ꃲ꒒ꄱꄱꃸꌥ ꂵꋫꋪꌥ ]÷••)—

MARYAM ATHENA PEREZ HAD BEEN PANICKED WHEN DEREK HADN'T BEEN AT HIS HOUSE. But, she had just hoped that he found another hideout.
—(••÷[ ꃲ꒒ꄱꄱꃸꌥ ꂵꋫꋪꌥ ]÷••)—

Mary practically ran down the halls, searching for either the human or new werewolf. But, it proved to be difficult as she shoved pass the other students. The girl quickly had managed to track down Lydia Martin, and now, given that she sorta knew Scott MCCall and Stiles Stilinski, the girl had to know everyone in the school. Despite her-for some odd reason- act to be dumb, Mary knew she wasn't.

"Lydia," Mary forced a smile.

"Mary," Lydia said in a surprised voice.

"How are you feeling?" Mary asked, making a random gesture with her hand.

"What?" Lydia questioned, staring at the girl.

"How are you feeling? You know...When we had came to visit you-"

"You came to visit me?" The strawberry blond interrupted.

Okay, this is going to take longer than I thought.   "Yeah. Stiles and I did. We wanted to see how you were doing and make sure you were...clearly since you don't remember, you were not as well as you are going to fake that you were. Seriously, how are you?"

"I'm fine," Lydia answered, having a slight smile on her face.

"That's good..." Mary says, now unable to question the girl if she had seen Scott, it seemed wrong to do this. Although she did care about how the girl felt, especially after seeing how affected that she had been when seeing the alpha. "I'll see you later."
—(••÷[ ꃲ꒒ꄱꄱꃸꌥ ꂵꋫꋪꌥ ]÷••)—

It had been difficult to track down Scott and Stiles, especially since she couldn't miss class and was unable to find the two in the time between classes.

She tapped on her desk, pen hitting the desk as she did so. She was annoyed, she had been out of the loop on what had been happening recently. Since last night. 
And she definitely couldn't skip the rest of class, her mother would be angry and disappointed in her. And her father would to, only after realizing that she hadn't been in trouble or danger.
—(••÷[ ꃲ꒒ꄱꄱꃸꌥ ꂵꋫꋪꌥ ]÷••)—

Mary had only managed to find the two at lunch, finding Scott hunched over at the table, a book in front of his face, covering it. Mary pulled a questioning look at the boy as she approached the table, placing her things down.