𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

──────── ✧ ──────────

Malik Mansion, Delhi, India, 11:30 AM, October 25th

Aamira didn't answer his question, instead she diverted it, refusing to look Aadil in the eyes, she kept her gaze to the ground, "Your hand is bleeding. You need first aid."

Inaya quickly fumbled to find a first aid kit. Meanwhile Aadil kept his eyes on Aamira, making sure she didn't run away. Once Inaya found the first aid kit, she rushed to Aadil. Aamira immediately stepped back from the couple.

Arsalan however, refused to let go of the matter. His eyes turned darker as he saw pain in his sister's eyes as she tried to cover up her tears by blinking profusely. He looked to his right to find Amir seeing the same thing. Arsalan Malik had a really keen eye when it came to observing, sharp and unwavering his gaze when he knew what he was doing, which was often.

"Stop trying to run away and cover your tears. Had you told us the truth 10 years ago, we would not have hated you for this long.", Arsalan commanded.

Aamira's jaw turned tight in anger as she marched up to Arsalan and seethed, looking straight into his eyes, "First off, if I wanted to run away, I would have never agreed to fight your case. Secondly, if all of you had listened to me or made an effort to, I would have never gone to London and lastly, I would appreciate it if we keep our relationship restricted to your case ", She finished. Her hand pointed towards Arsalan when she said the word "you".

Before Arsalan could respond, Naina loudly shrieked, holding Aamira's hand which had an engagement ring on it, and giving the others a heart attack, "You are married? ". Instantly, the entire room's attention was diverted. The Malik ladies hovered over Aamira, their minds filled with excitement, guilt and happiness.

Meanwhile the men in the room had their minds blown. Married? Before Aamira could get a word out, the questions started,

"When did this happen? ", Adibah asked, excited.

"What is his name? "Preet asked.

"What does he do? "Inaya questioned, curiously.

"OMG, where did you first meet him? Is he handsome? ", Naina squealed. Arham looked at his wife with narrowed eyes and sternly told her, "Sweetheart, the only man you should find handsome is your husband." He was royally ignored by his wife, who didn't even spare him a glance.

Once the ladies finished the investigation, the men began. If the ladies' excitement seemed contagious to Aamira, the men's questions/threats horrified her. Aadil ordered Aamira, his tone gruff and a frown on his face, "Divorce him. Now!"

Abbas continued, his tone evil as he schemed, "I haven't used my shotgun in a while. I should find it."

Ashar scrunched his nose in disgust and said, "The age for dating last we discussed with you was 78. It's illegal for you to get married!"

Arham aggressively and very dramatically added, "Remember what I taught you, little chatterbox ? Boys are idiots, pigs, smelly ,villainous creatures. Always stay away from them. How can you marry a pig? "

Aamira's eyes widened at the threats and insults. Before she could knock some sense in the men, her brothers started and oh boy, did they have some questionable views.