"It's My Fault"

~~~

Lucifer walks upstairs and on to the front of Satan's bedroom door. He knocked twice. "Satan? Are you in there?"

No answers. He then tries to knock the door again "I'm coming in."

As he open the door, he sees Satan sits in the corner of the room, while moving to the front and back, crying and holding his arms on top of his head, covering his ears.

Lucifer: "Satan?"

Satan: "....." Satan is silence, still in the same positions but quieted his crying when he notices someone is here.

Lucifer walks over to Satan. "Were you crying just now?" He asks in a bit of teasing tone

"It's my fault, isn't it?" Satan suddenly began to speak.

Lucifer: "What are you talking about? Why are you even blaming yourself for this?"

Satan: "...Nevermind. What do you want Lucifer? Why are you here?" Satan tries to hide the trembling in his voice, trying to wipe his tears off

Lucifer: "Stop blaming yourself for what happened. It's just a waste of time and tears."

Satan: "...Leave me alone."

Lucifer: "Why are you crying over an accident? It's not going to help you with anything. You just need to accept the fact about it."

Satan sighs after hearing Lucifer's words. "..Is he serious right now?"

Lucifer: "If you need some times to think, then I'll let you be. But remember, don't blame yourself for a mere accident. Don't turn it to be a burden for yourself in the future. It'll just leave you more things to regret on."

Satan: "..Leave. Now."

Lucifer: "Right, right."

As Lucifer stands up and walked outside, Satan began to cry again, moving his head front and back, banging it on the wall behind. "It's my fault.. It's my fault.. I'm so sorry.. please.. It's my fault" repeating the same lines over and over while starting to be shaking and trembling.

~~~

After leaving Satan's room, Lucifer went straight to his room and locked the door. He opens his storage of Demonus and started to drink them one by one.

He sits on his bed and drank more bottles of Demonus, just trying to make the pain disappears. It's too much to handle even for him. Too much things to be buried inside while carrying it on his own.

He got to the point where he was getting drunk, he decided to lay down on the bed.

"...MC. I'm sorry I couldn't protected you. Just like how I couldn't protect Lilith from getting shot. I tried my best to make Lilith's life happier, turned her into a human and live another life. But.. but I don't know what to do, now. I don't know how would I keep have all of this feelings buried within me, now. Please, MC, forgive me.."

Lucifer's eyes are getting teary.. Then the tears drops one by one, leading it to a cry. He's been holding it ever since he sees MC's body on Satan's tail. He tried to keep acting calm and serious for the sake of the brothers. But he don't know how long can he keep it. He don't know how long would he keep himself to stay calm and sane, before sinking deeper into the dark path of his life.

Oh, how much he hoped that he could get a second chance, to see Lilith and MC again.. even just for a second.

He started to drink more and more bottles of Demonus until he passed out intoxicated. "Forgive me for everything."

~~~

In Mammon's room, Asmodeus and Mammon are sitting on the couch. Mammon is crying and sobbing, covering his face with his hands. While Asmodeus is patting him on the shoulder.

Everything stays silence for a moment, until Asmodeus opens his mouth. "..There must be a way to help them..-"

Mammon: "Shut up, Asmo. There is no way of getting them back now. They're gone, they're dead, they're-"

Asmodeus: "There must be a way! We could asks Solomon to make a potion or Barbatos to try cast some spell to-"

Mammon: "Don't ya hear what's that goodie two shoes says? There is no way of getting them back! It's already too late to do things now! If.. If I had stopped Satan from going on a rage, I'd probably prevented this from happening! I'm the one who saw the portal on the ceiling, Asmo! Not even Levi or Lucifer notices it, I'm the only one who knows about the portal! Ugh.." Mammon threw his body to lean on the couch, now covering his upper half of the side with his hands

"This is stupid, this is dumb.. I'm dumb.. Why didn't I just push Satan off the ground so MC can land safely? No, why didn't Satan listened to me when I shouted at him?! And that fool Levi, why does he need to be so slow at getting Lord Diavolo in?! And why Lucifer still acts tough even after seeing MC's dying infront of him?! I.. Don't know.. I don't even know what is happening right now."

Asmodeus: "....."

Mammon: "...Well? Ya don't have anything to do in here, don't ya? Now go. I don't need you in here. I don't need anybody. I don't want to see anybody. Go."

Asmodeus nods and walks outside. When he's at the front of the door, He sees Lucifer coming out of Satan's room.

Lucifer's face is still straight and cold, but Asmodeus could feels like Lucifer's heart is being torn.. His face still shows coldness, but it also shows sadness and regrets.

It made Asmodeus worried about him. He already worried about Mammon's condition, and now his oldest brother. "... I need to do something. I need to call Solomon about this."