Sudden Encounter.

Leviathan slowly opens his eyes. "H-huh? Oh.."

Right.. He must've fell asleep in the Living Room.. Not like anybody would care enough to see him like this, anyway. "Ugh.. My head.."

He tries to get up and putting himself together. Once he is fully awake, he notices that the blood stains are still there. "...I'm sorry.." He says softly. He holds his tears and quickly walks out from the room to 2nd floor.

On the stairs, he met Lucifer walking down.

"Hey, Lucifer.." Leviathan tries to greet him, but Lucifer ignored. Well, atleast that's what he thought.

"Ha..haha.. What did I even expect..?" He says while turning his head low.

"..Hm? Oh, when have you arrived, Levi?" Lucifer snapped from his space out and turns around, startling Leviathan a bit.

"Uh- just a while ago..-" he answers, a bit afraid and expecting that Lucifer would blame him

"Did you slept on the living room?"

"! I-" Leviathan's a bit surprised about Lucifer's guess

"Ah. I'm sorry, I must've forgotten to check everyone out last night.. Hic" Lucifer's eyes went a bit wider after he hiccuped.

"Eh- I mean.. It's fine, I guess? Even demons could be a bit forgetful." Leviathan was a bit frozen but snapped out of it quick

"..Yeah. I'm about to go to the Demon Lord's Castle, and might coming home late. Breakfast is in the kitchen, and you could be in charge of dinner if you want." Lucifer trying to ignore and switch the subject.

"Alright, thanks."

"Hm." Lucifer nodded and walk to the door.

Leviathan stare at his big brother until he leaves the house. "...I know you've been drinking again." he said in mind.

He climbs the stairs and walks to Mammon's room.. He knocked once

"Fuck off." Mammon answers immediately after the knock.

"...Mammon?"

"I don't care who you are, not even Lucifer. Just leave me alone."

Ouch. It's probably his fault, anyway. He was the one that slow enough to save MC.....

"Mammon, please. I'm sorry.." Leviathan said, followed by a loud bang from the other side of the door.

"FUCK. OFF."

He can't hold it anymore. Some tears had accidentally roll down his cheeks. He went to his room and shut the door tight.

"Why am I so weak? I deserved it. I understand why's he like that. It's because of me. Because I can't do anything right. Haha.. What do you expect from a useless otaku anyway?"

He jumped in to his bathtub-bed and put his blanket covering his whole body, crying loud. Atleast nobody would hear the pathetic sobbing of his in that position.

"Ha. MC, I've missed you already.. I need you. I need my bestfriend to be here.."

"Why does everybody leaves me that easily? It's not fair. Is it because I'm worthless? Weird? Lonely? Probably. Lord."

~~~

"What it is you want to talk about?" Solomon said, in cold but curious voice.

He is in a Middle of.. Nowhere. Everything is pitch black, he could barely see anything in here.

There is a man infront of him, seems to laughing a bit.

"Ah, I believe you've known my intentions, Solomon."

"....." He doesn't say anything, watching this figure speaks his plan.

"You see, I've been watching this Person for awhile, how they're being so close with the brothers and other demons, the angels, including you. And it got me thinking.."

Solomon eyes widen as he started to recognize where this is leading to.

"Wouldn't it be interesting if anything happened to them?" He chuckled as he finished his word.

Solomon widened his eyes more. He's a bit surprised about what the person had just said, but it doesn't mean that he knew this would happened, sooner or later.

"What.. Do you mean?"

"Ahh, I know you're not as dense as you seem, Solomon. You've known me, even more than the 'lord' himself. You'd known my reasons behind this."

"....Monster. You're a fucking heartless monster." Solomon responses, leading the person to chuckle even more.

"And you thought you are a differ to one, Solomon?" His voice turned cold.

"You're as the same as me. You've chosen to be on my side, just to save your life and that little humanity of yours."

Solomon silents, as he doesn't deny everything that has been said. Solomon was the one who begged for this person to help him. And just how much does he regret his decision now...

~~~

Diavolo is in his room, covering his head with hands on his work desk.

"I've failed.." As he said softly. "I've failed to be a great example of my own kingdom. I finally made it this far. Yet I still couldn't protect you from.. Dying." He sighs. He quieted his voice, hiding his tears from the world.

"Why does this burn my heart to the core..? I'm the demon prince, I shouldn't be crying over a human.."

"But then again, I wouldn't have made a lot of progress without you. Sighs what a loss.."

"Now, I don't really know what to do without your help. You've really made me grown into you. But have I really done anything to make you happy..? I'm afraid all of this just made you sad and disappointed at me.."

"I don't really want to care about any paperworks, the Devildom, or even Father's approval at this point, I just want for you to come back, to be here again, to help me develop RAD into a greater place.. I just want you.. Please." As his body shakes, you could hear his quiet sobbing.

He stayed silent and crying for a moment, until someone knocked on the door. It startled him, put his head back and wiped the tears off his face, trying his best to sound normal.

"You may come in." After he said that, the doors opened and revealed that it is Lucifer on the other side.

"Lucifer? Quite the surprise that you're here. Do you need something?" He tries to smile as best as he can.

"Diavolo, is there no other way of saving them?" Lucifer confessed as he walks in, catching his breath.