Visiting.

"You've decided to visit me, huh?"
A red haired girl is sitting in the middle of.. Nowhere. She's facing away from him.

"..Heheh. Well, hello again." He turns into his demon form, talking to the girl.

"I don't want to help you with anything." She says in a straight, cold tone.

"..Why, that's so thoughtful of you. Although I haven't uttered my intentions of coming here, yet." He smiles

"I know what do you want in here. Don't try to play dumb with me."

There is another person covered by the girls body..

"I see.. Well, seems like you've got yourself a new friend not a moment ago." He walks over to her

"..Do not come any closer."

The person is a bit.. Trembling. They don't know how did they got here again.. But they know each of others individually..

"I'd just like to have a little chat with them.."

"I don't care. Just, leave." The girls voice got higher, trying to intimidate him

"..Heheh. Understood. I'll leave you and your little friend in here." He stops walking. "I hope both of you well." A door appears behind him and he enters it.

"It's okay.. He's gone." The girl releases them and caresses their head. "Don't worry, you'll be safe.. I hope."

~~~

"Yeaahh.. That's not possible." Thirteen says, shrugging.

Solomon trying desperately to make her to help him with this.
"Isn't MC also as important to you?" He asks

"Well, duh! But their soul also important to me!"

"Can't you atleast wait for more time to finally harvest it?"

"I don't know, do you think our Job as reapers are just a game? And they call you "The Wise Sorcerer" whatsoever."

The candle started to disappear slowly. It then catches Thirteen's eye "..Uh oh"

"..?" As Solomon turns around, he sees the candle and tries to reach it. "No no no NO-"

It was too late. The candle somehow.. Disappeared. He don't know how it happened. It just.. Gone.

"What? How- why?" Solomon stutters a lot of questions and exclamation marks.

"Well.. That surely was unexpected." Thirteen sighs

"How are you even able to stay calm at this?!" Solomon couldn't believe it.. Not that he'd also always calm in any type of situations.. Except this one.

"How do you think I was suppose to react? I don't even know where the candle will go. It had only happened once and it was 12000 years ago!"

"What do you mean? That it has happened before?!" Solomon surprised by her words

"Well, yeah. I think after that great war happened? I couldn't able to see who's candle disappeared, though. It was already faded the moment I saw it" Thirteen then explains what happened and where she was when it occurred

~~~

The yesterday's incident spread like wildfire across the Devildom. No one knows who's the culprit behind, but the reactions of the demons around are very bad. No, not even the word "bad" or "worst" could describe it.
Rumours going around about the seven brothers, even giving its own side effects to the Prince and His Butler. Demons would come by to HoL now and then, questioning their "protection" of the human they made pact with.

Asmodeus's crying in his room. He's getting a lot of hate on all of his social medias. "What happened to MC?! Answer us quickly!" "I think the reason he's not posting is because hes the one who killed them.." "I knew it! You murderers! I knew from the beginning that accepting you brothers are no good for the Devildom!"

"...How is it even my fault?!" Asmodeus yelled, throwing his DDD to the bed and cry behind it.

"I don't even know if they're coming here or not! They're the one who decided to suddenly came!"

He couldn't even dare to go outside of this house. It feels like prison. When he tries to go out yesterday, people starts to stare at him in weird, cold eyes, whispering behind him. He couldn't hear what they says, and it's devastating. Lord, what did he ever do to deserves this?

~~~

Nobody had really come out of their rooms ever since. Well, except Lucifer. He somewhat still bare the hurtful words of the demons around him. "Ugh, look. The such prideful demon of the whole town." "How is he not affected by it at all? Didn't MC has saved his life and help him get along with his brothers?" "I guess he only have the heart of a rock."

He is trying to ignore whatever arrows of words launched at him. It hurts, still. He could only look straight to his way.

He fasten his walk to go to the Demon Lord's Castle. Immediately get in and shuts the door.

"..Finally." Lucifer sighs. "I swear I'll kill those demons one day. I'll tear them limbs to limbs with their families.." He couldn't really care enough for the comments about him, but.. Those comments about his brothers are the one that made his blood boils. He's the one who made Satan mad and decided to attack him.. Why is his brothers are getting included to this?

"Welcome, Lucifer" Barbatos greeted him while going down the stairs. "The Young Lord is waiting at his room. He invited you to come in." He says with a smile.

"Thank you, Barbatos." Lucifer climbs the stairs leaving Barbatos in the room.

"Isn't this.. Interesting?" He mumbles, with a faint grin on his face. "I am thrilled to watch everything 'unfolds' ." He let a small chuckle and grins. "Lets see how far this would go.. Lets see how it would end. It is only an accident.. Right?"