A Talk.

"What do you mean by that?" Lucifer widened his eyes. There is no way that Diavolo is not involved with it, despite him being the future Demon King.

"Yes, Lucifer. I did not know if that would happened years ago. I were just working on my desk until Barbatos ran up to me and showed MC's papers to me. He pointed to me that MC is Lilith's descendant, gives a little explanation before casting a teleportation spell and pulled my hand to go in with him, and you know the rest." Diavolo's trying to remember clearly to not make a mistake of his POV story.

It got Lucifer thinking. Why would Barbatos do that out of a sudden? He knew that Barbatos has the power to control over time, but.. wait.

"Have you ever tried to ask him why?" Lucifer turned his head to Diavolo. Seems like he got an idea on where this is going..

"Well, I had, multiple times. But he would not answer it and changes the subject instantly" Diavolo sighed.

He understand that he doesn't know Barbatos better than Barbatos knew himself, even if he had him as his butler ever since Diavolo was a kid. But does he really needs to hide this from him?

"..Huh." Lucifer is in the suspicion on this butler now. If he could somehow know and helped MC in the past, why can't he just do it again? He gritted his teeth and clenching his hand even harder, like he was ready to beat the heck up or even end Barbatos's life within seconds.

Diavolo notices Lucifer's sudden intense feelings, just from his face and his vessels that's slowly revealing on his forehead

"Lucifer, calm dow-"

"I am calm." Lucifer answered in a cold matter, glaring at Diavolo out of the corner of his eyes.

"Okay.. what about this" Diavolo sighed. "I'll try to go and talk to him, this is might be the only safest way to know his reasons, so please don't think of doing anything to him"

"......." Lucifer's still glaring at him, before sighing then gives out a nod. "Alright. Do whatever you wished to. I'll take my leave now." Lucifer gets up and walk straightforwardly to the door.

Diavolo stares at him until he opens the door, "Wait-!"

"?" Lucifer turns around to see the man he was talking to. "What is it?"

Diavolo is silent, not saying anything for a few seconds and then shakes his head "Nevermind, sorry. You may go now"

"Okay?" Lucifer walks out of the room. "What do you want now, Diavolo.." He thought of himself, trying to guess why Diavolo acted like that when he's about to leave, before brushing it off and starts walking to the hallway.

In the room, Diavolo is still staring at the door. "..." "You didn't even mentioned anything about Lilith. Do you really trusted me that much?" He thought of himself. He looks down on his feet and sighed. "I don't know when is the right time to tell you the truth, but.."

"You'll know the truth about your sister sooner or later, Lucifer." He mumbled. "And I really hope you'll still have some trusts on me, even the slightest bit."

--

"Greetings, little friend." He said while lifting up the person by their neck with his power. "I hope you've enjoyed your time chattering with her." He smiles looking at the person's reaction.

"Let them go!" The red haired girl shouts, tries to took control and over powered him to save the person.

"Ah, getting attached with them already? Alright." He chuckled, before he let go of the person and made them fell hard on the ground.

The red haired girl is running towards the person, trying best to make them stay alive.

"You.." She looks up at him with a furious, cold stare.

"You'll pay for it. Everyone would slowly try to understand everything. They're going to find out about all of this and you'll going to pay for it." She said, in a cold, intimidating matter

He laughed for a little bit before looking down at her. "I know. I've seen the outcome of it"

The red haired girl is clenching her hand. "Then why would you make them go through all of this?!"

"It's rather simple.." He stops for a moment before continuing his words. "Of course, it is for my own entertainment." He grinned.

"...You're a fucking bastard." The girl said clenching her hand even harder.

He let's out another chuckle from the girls words.

"Why, but you cannot change everything that already took place. Could you?"

"........"

"Precisely. You do understand what I am talking about." He glanced at the girl as he speaks. "Why, don't look at me like that." He chuckled.

"I am aware that you've seen these events multiple times along with me, Lilith."

"Though, no need to worry. It would be different this time, I assure you."

--

Simeon is making his famous signature coffee at his café. It's been quite the years ever since he.. open his business in the Human World. He keeps a good work even though he's the only one who run the whole place, with Luke assisting him whenever he comes to visit.

Just like today, Luke is here to try out some new recipes he learned and sell them to make some fortune.

"Simeon! Look at these! It's actually a combination of a Devildom and Celestial Realm cake that I made myself!" Luke is running from the kitchen carrying a 4 level cake, covered with blood-like cream with rainbow and shining sprinkles. He seems pretty proud of it by the big smile he's wearing.

Simeon cuts a piece of it and gives it a little taste. Luke waits anxiously for his reaction

"Mm.. It tastes great! You did it well" Simeon said while chuckling, rubbing Luke's hair as a compliment

Luke doesn't really know how to react, either be happy and jumps around because he successfully made a new recipe, or mad because Simeon is treating him like a child.

"O-okay, I'm glad you liked it, but stop rubbing my head! I'm not a child!" He says while pouting. Simeon just smiled at how cute this little angel can be.

"Haha, sorry Luke. I'll make sure to add your cake into the menu, just don't forget to tell me the recipe before hand" Luke nodded as Simeon ended the talk.

Simeon goes back at finishing his coffee, until he hears the front door bell started to chime. "A customer? But we're on our closing time. Did I forgot to switch the sign?"

"Sorry, but we are closed right now. You can come back later when we're open again."

"No, I'm not here for coffee. I'm here to have a discuss with you"

Simeon is surprised when he heard a familiar voice. He turned around and see his old roommate standing at the front of the counter.

"Long time no see." The person said while smiling.